Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Need crew for Moo Manchu

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Hey. I need a crew of experienced, patient pirates who can answer my questions to help my level 65 with the tower of Moo Manchu. I don't know anyone IRL who plays the game and I soloed pretty much the whole game so I don't know if my strategy is good enough so those who are interested let me know which companions to use(the ones that are close to my level are Ratbeard, Sarah Steele, Bonnie, Fan Flanders, Dead Mike, cat beard, handsome dan, subodai, and El Toro)

If you are interested, how about lets meet in realm Commodore outside the tower on March 22 at 12:00 PST(2:00 CST and 3:00 EST)

P.S. I don't know what the potion does or the special victory conditions, so please be patient about my stupid questions.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I will have to check my schedule but i might be able to help you! I should be able to answer 90% of your questions. If i don't show up then i must of have a change of schedule but I hope to be there.

Hardy Ryan Noble Level 65 Buccaneer