Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Eye Patches and what to do with them

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Until we are able to store Eye Patches on walls in our houses, the current Eye Patch, the Clover Leaf, will probably be the last one that I buy since they are No Sale and No Auction. Being No Sale and No Auction means the only way to get them out of our Banks is to throw them away since we can't, as of yet, hang them in our house and I hate wasting 100 Crowns to buy them only to throw them away. Of course, I think they can be stitched but I am not into stitching.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:
Until we are able to store Eye Patches on walls in our houses, the current Eye Patch, the Clover Leaf, will probably be the last one that I buy since they are No Sale and No Auction. Being No Sale and No Auction means the only way to get them out of our Banks is to throw them away since we can't, as of yet, hang them in our house and I hate wasting 100 Crowns to buy them only to throw them away. Of course, I think they can be stitched but I am not into stitching.
Then why buy it? If you don't want to stitch it, wear it and can't display it ( yet. Though a crafted mannekin would allow this ).Then why come here and complain about "wasting" crowns? Buy or don't buy, that's up to you.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I have two. I keep and I switch them every now and then. I'm my story I lost that eye so my character will have to wear one for the rest of his life. I'll probably run into a problem of having too many eventually. Unless we can get a glass eye....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Jul 18, 2012
Maybe you could just put it in your bank? That's the only thing I can recommend.

- Stormy Oliver Zabra Level 65

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Why buy a eye patch if your not going to wear it? Some eye patches have stats buy those not the useless one. I really think eye patches should not cost crowns considering they don't do anything even the ones that have stats should be available for golf or possibly scrip ...