Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I've lost the Marco Pollo Map

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 10, 2009
It's been a while since they released the Marco Pollo Map and mailing them to Wizard101 members at that time, ranging to 3 years ago. This subject has probably gotten old, and I have used the map, but only once on my buccaneer (lvl 46 atm) after all these years, and now its come back to haunt me to use it again, the only problem is that I've LOST it. What I do remember is ripping it up and throwing it away, not even knowing I'd need or use it again. Is there ANY way to possibly recover the map codes after losing the map?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

I think if you've destroyed the map there is no way to recover the code, sorry.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Xtreamjason on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
It's been a while since they released the Marco Pollo Map and mailing them to Wizard101 members at that time, ranging to 3 years ago. This subject has probably gotten old, and I have used the map, but only once on my buccaneer (lvl 46 atm) after all these years, and now its come back to haunt me to use it again, the only problem is that I've LOST it. What I do remember is ripping it up and throwing it away, not even knowing I'd need or use it again. Is there ANY way to possibly recover the map codes after losing the map?
Why on Earth would you destroy such a lovely piece of artwork and delightful memorabilia?

Ensign
May 10, 2009
Oh well then, at least I got to use it on my main account, thought maybe I shouldn't rip something up such as that next time . Hopefully somehow it's just sitting somewhere in a dusty closet.