Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I got some Questions that involve book 15

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Hi I just wanted to post some questions about the game a see if anyone has answers. Unless your a part of Ki you probably wont know some of these answers because some are about the future of the game.

1.) Will we see (not fight) Kane and Queen in book 15?

2.)Blind mew said on a thread a while back that Bishop will get some upgrades what will he be like?

3.) I know we defeated Deacon but is Rooke defeated or not?

4.)I already know the answer will be "I don't talk schedule" but when will book 15 come out?

5.) Will El Toro or monkey king get a promotion soon (Book 15-17 range)

6.)Will we fight Phule soon?

7.)What do you think will be in the puppet show for book 15?

8.) What book do you think we will get the next piece of the El Dorado map?

I don't expect anyone to really have the answers but if you want to guess go ahead. If you do answer put it in number form in a list like I did so I know which question you are answering.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ryanbold2 on Feb 9, 2015 wrote:
Hi I just wanted to post some questions about the game a see if anyone has answers. Unless your a part of Ki you probably wont know some of these answers because some are about the future of the game.

1.) Will we see (not fight) Kane and Queen in book 15?

2.)Blind mew said on a thread a while back that Bishop will get some upgrades what will he be like?

3.) I know we defeated Deacon but is Rooke defeated or not?

4.)I already know the answer will be "I don't talk schedule" but when will book 15 come out?

5.) Will El Toro or monkey king get a promotion soon (Book 15-17 range)

6.)Will we fight Phule soon?

7.)What do you think will be in the puppet show for book 15?

8.) What book do you think we will get the next piece of the El Dorado map?

I don't expect anyone to really have the answers but if you want to guess go ahead. If you do answer put it in number form in a list like I did so I know which question you are answering.
Wonderful speculative questions, Ryanbold. And I suspect we''ll be finding the answers shortly. Here's my responses:
1. Very likely. I want to know the true name of the Lady Elite!
2. More armor, health and possibly a sneaky cheat from the fertile brain of Ratbeard.
3.By defeated I assume you mean destroyed? As I've said before I won't believe in the 'death' of a villain unless it's confirmed by an angry, ranting Elite.
4. That's the answer. I guess sometime soon, please.
5.Again, very likely. We 'know' that Old Scratch will have a promo and Mustang Sally has been promised one.
6. I hope so, he's very interesting, yes?
7. Blind Mew did mention that: the puppet show will be about Kane, his rise to power, and what made him want to take over the Spiral.
8. Book or chapter? Since this story update has taken soooo long to come I suspect we may see El Dorado in Book 15.

Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
Actually, I think Blind Mew confirmed somewhere that Rook is in fact, gonzo!

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
I remember seeing some pictures of monkey kings promo but it looked like he goes back a step, and then forward. Ill see if i can find wt i searched on google

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
On the last question I forgot to say "map" so sorry. We got a piece in book 4, book 9, and book 14 what book do you think the next piece will be found.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ryanbold2 on Feb 10, 2015 wrote:
On the last question I forgot to say "map" so sorry. We got a piece in book 4, book 9, and book 14 what book do you think the next piece will be found.
I believe in this up coming book, we will be finding Erika the Red's map piece. I'm also sure we will NOT be getting it. The Armada will get it. So that it will be a tie and then a race to find the last map piece which belonged to our mother. But remember that ALL pieces of the map must be united to find El Dorado ( unless Kane has discovered a shortcut by now, he's certainly has had enough time to do this. )

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Feb 9, 2015 wrote:
Wonderful speculative questions, Ryanbold. And I suspect we''ll be finding the answers shortly. Here's my responses:
1. Very likely. I want to know the true name of the Lady Elite!
2. More armor, health and possibly a sneaky cheat from the fertile brain of Ratbeard.
3.By defeated I assume you mean destroyed? As I've said before I won't believe in the 'death' of a villain unless it's confirmed by an angry, ranting Elite.
4. That's the answer. I guess sometime soon, please.
5.Again, very likely. We 'know' that Old Scratch will have a promo and Mustang Sally has been promised one.
6. I hope so, he's very interesting, yes?
7. Blind Mew did mention that: the puppet show will be about Kane, his rise to power, and what made him want to take over the Spiral.
8. Book or chapter? Since this story update has taken soooo long to come I suspect we may see El Dorado in Book 15.
Don't we all?

I'm sure Bishop will have more tricks up his mechanical brain than what he gave out in Beachhead, so he's willing to be stronger than before, and he will pull off more different nasty boss cheats, so yeah, he will be more of a challenge. He is like a mad scientist, after all, and he doesn't give up so easily, so he will go to farther lengths to try to defeat the Pirates, & I do mean farther.

To be honest, Rooke was destroyed upon his galleon's destruction, so yeah, he's finished. I'm sure Kane and the other Elites will get the message by now.

Phule's introduction did feel pretty much flat in Book 4(but there's room for improvement there), so I would presume he will put up a good fight in a later Book. He may not be one of the most reliable of the Elites, but, that doesn't mean he doesn't make up for it in brute force. Plus, he did watch the Pirates escape with Napoleguin in Fort Elena while being confined there, so he will have to do some serious detective work behind that escape. No secret is ever safe from the Armada. They will find out about that, all about how their plan carried out, who was involved in it (such as Gortez from Monquista, hint hint.), why they brought him out of his prison, & how they could turn all that in it's aftermath into their advantage in their big plans.

I don't think El Dorado may be in Book 15. It's far too early to get there. We still need all of the Map Pieces to go there. No Doubt the Elites will know that we have more Map Pieces. Don't think they've forgotten about that after their attentions were slightly diverged from the war against Marleybone.

I can presume that there are more than just Mustang Sally and Old Scratch's promo quests coming in Book 15... & I do mean more...

I would be amazed about Kane's backstory in a Puppet Show would turn out! So much to know about him in one whole Puppet Show. He said it's going to be a doozy of a Puppet Show, so prepare to be amazed!

Well, our wait for our next Book, or Books, to come out has been longer than before, so I say we've been very patient for this. Also, I would think that we may expect Book 15 to have that darker tone again because Book 13 did take that darker tone in the storyline to a good approach. They really did well on that, so they may do so again. You've seen Valencia's situation and the inhabitants there in Book 4, didn't you? That's what I call a dark tone, and it felt like it, too.

Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 10, 2015 wrote:
I believe in this up coming book, we will be finding Erika the Red's map piece. I'm also sure we will NOT be getting it. The Armada will get it. So that it will be a tie and then a race to find the last map piece which belonged to our mother. But remember that ALL pieces of the map must be united to find El Dorado ( unless Kane has discovered a shortcut by now, he's certainly has had enough time to do this. )
That...actually, I could see that happening, yeah

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
We are pretty much confirmed that were going to Valencia next book and of all places I don't see Ericka the red going there. I do agree with you when you say the armada is going to get the next piece. Just not in book 15 I am thinking more book 16.

Ensign
Dec 20, 2012
in my opinion they should add more soon because its been years since the last chapter update and its been getting a little boring so KI okease update for everyone and my sake

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
*gasp*

While searching for our mother's piece, we may get to meet our foster parents!