Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What in tarnation?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Hey guys, i have a question, i was hanging out in the black market, and i was kinda bummed that there were no weapons, so KI, could you please make a weapons vendor for the black market??

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
That would be good, maybe types of weapons we have not seen before, like whips or even stranger weapons like fishing poles or telescopes.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
cat25529 on Jan 23, 2015 wrote:
That would be good, maybe types of weapons we have not seen before, like whips or even stranger weapons like fishing poles or telescopes.
Like Louis' harpoon gun or Catbeard's bowl of pickled herring!

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
Maybe a scythe for my witchdoctor. If they ever do come out with these types of weapons, they should probably be classified as exotic weapons considering you normally don't fight people with fishing poles or bowls of herring.

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Good idea...

How about a floating, glowing crystal ball for witchdoctors? It would technically count as a 'staffy' weapon. It could shoot out lightning bolts or maybe ghostly spirits. If not a crystal ball, maybe a decorated juju skull, with the attacks coming out of the skull's mouth.

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
I have some new weapon ideas they could put in the black market. They could have throwing stars or blowdart guns. Some staffy weapons like a bone with some fingers of a staff with a lantern dangling from it. It would be fun to see the handheld cannons the threshers use to.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
I GOT IT! a baseball bat with a baseball, you hit the baseball to the bad guy, and it hits him in the face!

Ensign
Nov 06, 2009
ive got it! get slapped with fish!! so you have a pair of fish in your hands and the enemies get slapped with them.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
kimberly pixiefoun... on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
ive got it! get slapped with fish!! so you have a pair of fish in your hands and the enemies get slapped with them.
YOU ARE a genius!!!!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Anybody remember Super Mario RPG? Princess Peach had totally awesome fighting ability including the super large slap glove and the frying pan. She was so Privateer I would love to see things like that. Although you can get lead pipes from Red Fox's minions

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Feb 14, 2010
Maybe that Musketeer weapon used in the Pirate101 Commercial could be put in. It seemed like it was launching sticky mines of some sort at the Sharks. I'm only guessing that they are mines because they look like the sticky mines that the Demoman uses in TF2. (I'm assuming they used it since they weren't allowed to have guns in a television trailer, but it was an interesting weapon nonetheless.)

It would be nice to know what world is coming out next so we can start our theories on what some weapons could look like.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
wait, I GOT IT! ball and chain! you swing it around like a mace or something.

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013
I have another idea. Gloves that when you equip them shoot fireballs. If it sounds too good for the black market than maybe they could just be dropped by Dr Noh.