Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valencian Steel

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
So I was on the forums and I saw that someone had said in one of there posts that Valencian steel is weakened by quick changes in climate, and I was thinking about how Moo Manchu uses those 2 wave moves, the Ice one and the Stormy one? What if Kane is invincible until we use those 2 moves on him, or otherwise weaken the steel by changing the temperature?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Voodoo Cornelius on Jan 19, 2015 wrote:
So I was on the forums and I saw that someone had said in one of there posts that Valencian steel is weakened by quick changes in climate, and I was thinking about how Moo Manchu uses those 2 wave moves, the Ice one and the Stormy one? What if Kane is invincible until we use those 2 moves on him, or otherwise weaken the steel by changing the temperature?
We know that there's a weakness in Valencian steel that causes it to break down under stress. ( Do the "Making Tracks" quest from Mr. Smiley in the Admiralty Foyer. ) What causes the weakness, we don't know yet, it has been speculated that the steel making process used in Valencia leaves it badly tempered.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Need to hit him in the pressure points. But Kane would know about this weakness would he not? I'm sure he has taken measures to shield himself.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
First of all, thank you Voodoo Cornelius for reading one of my posts. (I know it may not have been mine exactly, but I'm pretty sure I brought up the idea of Valencian steel being unable to withstand rapid temperature changes.)

As the honourable Ancorbie pointed out, after completion of the "Making Tracks" quests,
it is suggested that Valencian steel has a mysterious weekness that many people have tried to cover up.
Perhaps, due to the contents of that quest, Valencian steel may have issues with rapid temperature fluctuations. If true, the yes maybe a combination of Moo Manchu's attacks could destroy Kane.
But Kane's weakness may be something else entirely. It could be something as simple as a weak spot in his armour, like an Achille's Heel (or collosus heel). It could have to do with a winding mechanism or even a power source. But the game lore itself does say that there is a major problem with Valencian Steel.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
CdeWinter on Jan 22, 2015 wrote:
First of all, thank you Voodoo Cornelius for reading one of my posts. (I know it may not have been mine exactly, but I'm pretty sure I brought up the idea of Valencian steel being unable to withstand rapid temperature changes.)

As the honourable Ancorbie pointed out, after completion of the "Making Tracks" quests,
it is suggested that Valencian steel has a mysterious weekness that many people have tried to cover up.
Perhaps, due to the contents of that quest, Valencian steel may have issues with rapid temperature fluctuations. If true, the yes maybe a combination of Moo Manchu's attacks could destroy Kane.
But Kane's weakness may be something else entirely. It could be something as simple as a weak spot in his armour, like an Achille's Heel (or collosus heel). It could have to do with a winding mechanism or even a power source. But the game lore itself does say that there is a major problem with Valencian Steel.
I bet you 2 million gold his weakness is a button with a sign that says do not press