Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

aragon skyway ,and 3 other concerns.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 16, 2014
where is the Aragon skyway and does it exist ?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
seathunder777 on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
It exists, it's in Valencia.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
seathunder777 on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards Seathunder. Great question and I see Anecorbie has you informed already. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2014
ahoy follow maytees,captains,er I be and sealovers,here I be again to bend your ears once again .earlier today I submited a kite verifying that I was setting sails to the distination we spoke of and I ended the kite with 'noop'referring to the rank on the message board.because credit is due where it is earn,in the game I have to my status 64 honors and commissions in battles,land and seas.among these Iam a level 18 musketeer capt. and;Lt.Commander,Lieutenant,Capt.Gunn's heir,Ensign ( of course) and " Pirate Captain",w/ nautical experience: 1244/1800,capt.of a King fife level 7 pirate skiff ship (light) w/ the badest battle crew that ever sailed the 777 seas so please do me the honor of referring to me as captain,when my board messages are replyed .yar ! pirate 101 game is very enjoyable,but you'll learn that I am a serious " Sea Cracken "when it comes to pirating,not so much in spelling " Yar" waiting to hearing from you again.oh y

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
seathunder777 on Jan 18, 2015 wrote:
ahoy follow maytees,captains,er I be and sealovers,here I be again to bend your ears once again .earlier today I submited a kite verifying that I was setting sails to the distination we spoke of and I ended the kite with 'noop'referring to the rank on the message board.because credit is due where it is earn,in the game I have to my status 64 honors and commissions in battles,land and seas.among these Iam a level 18 musketeer capt. and;Lt.Commander,Lieutenant,Capt.Gunn's heir,Ensign ( of course) and " Pirate Captain",w/ nautical experience: 1244/1800,capt.of a King fife level 7 pirate skiff ship (light) w/ the badest battle crew that ever sailed the 777 seas so please do me the honor of referring to me as captain,when my board messages are replyed .yar ! pirate 101 game is very enjoyable,but you'll learn that I am a serious " Sea Cracken "when it comes to pirating,not so much in spelling " Yar" waiting to hearing from you again.oh y
That has got to be the best string of Pirateish that I have heard in a long time.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2014
yar ! me buccos!,maytees,and captain's alike; here be I again" may the wind fill your sails,and may all the ports u reach give yee a bountiful loot! ,joyful frivolity,rum,and dance for ye crew and master of arms,yaaar !!;as per the ordenece given me concerning " Aragon,and "o"yeah Valencia ? neither one was found or seen by the crowsnest watchman.we came up to the end of the blue waters skyway and there waiting like sharks were (4) armada ships.our canons were fused incase of aggression.but the only flag signils given were " away with you ! passage is forbitten by order of the crown ".then remembering I the exploits of capt.Robbinoelle in these same waters," he too ran into the same obstacles.now I put to yee," how can my ship complete a " Quest Given " if my ship doesn't have the autherisation to enter these waters ?please elaborate...yahoooo! until the next time I reach port.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
seathunder777 on Jan 19, 2015 wrote:
yar ! me buccos!,maytees,and captain's alike; here be I again" may the wind fill your sails,and may all the ports u reach give yee a bountiful loot! ,joyful frivolity,rum,and dance for ye crew and master of arms,yaaar !!;as per the ordenece given me concerning " Aragon,and "o"yeah Valencia ? neither one was found or seen by the crowsnest watchman.we came up to the end of the blue waters skyway and there waiting like sharks were (4) armada ships.our canons were fused incase of aggression.but the only flag signils given were " away with you ! passage is forbitten by order of the crown ".then remembering I the exploits of capt.Robbinoelle in these same waters," he too ran into the same obstacles.now I put to yee," how can my ship complete a " Quest Given " if my ship doesn't have the autherisation to enter these waters ?please elaborate...yahoooo! until the next time I reach port.
Well me foin lad ( to answer ye as asked ) ye must be doin' a task fer that foin rebel Gen'rl Gortez. In other words you must complete Monquista, get the quest to find the map of Marco Pollo, etc. Seems ye have a few more steps to fulfill.