Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Teacher's Item quest.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
This quest is given by each player's teacher. The teacher will tell them to retrieve an item they once used that made them good in battle.
My suggestions:

Witchdoctors: For the girls they receive their teacher's Ear rings. I was thinking that these ear rings should be Glowing with colors and should be semi long [not a loop]. And the boys get a special hoodoo marking on their face that glows in and out. [These items should give a spell that lets the user revive a fallen companion for a half life half attack power but the companion gets the same stats as the user and this should also give 2 or 3 cards] ---This is a good time to go into her past that is unknown as stated in the Rouge Gallery video.

Privateers: They should get his scope [ Like the one he holds in Skull Island] Along with a shield. This should come with a move where adjacent people around him gets an 100% range.

Swashbuckler: They should get an accessory of a rose in their mouth [Like El Toro] that gives no card. And get swords with thorns swirled around them.

Musketeers: This is not an accessory but they should get a coin that lets them summon tough musketeers in the battle the same way a witch does when they summon hoplite. In a row and 5 of them. They all have each talent a musketeer can get rank one but their bust fire is 3. [With this I think their accuracy needs to be lowered a little] and of course they should have the attack power as any summon and should get allot of health.

Buccaneers: They should get a huge hoodoo scary choppy weapon. And the reason for that is that the hard on it gives the user a talent that may make an opponent run away to another square in fear. Just like the Charm talent but with this the enemy retreats to another square.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Kieran the Great J... on Jan 7, 2015 wrote:
This quest is given by each player's teacher. The teacher will tell them to retrieve an item they once used that made them good in battle.
My suggestions:

Witchdoctors: For the girls they receive their teacher's Ear rings. I was thinking that these ear rings should be Glowing with colors and should be semi long [not a loop]. And the boys get a special hoodoo marking on their face that glows in and out. [These items should give a spell that lets the user revive a fallen companion for a half life half attack power but the companion gets the same stats as the user and this should also give 2 or 3 cards] ---This is a good time to go into her past that is unknown as stated in the Rouge Gallery video.

Privateers: They should get his scope [ Like the one he holds in Skull Island] Along with a shield. This should come with a move where adjacent people around him gets an 100% range.

Swashbuckler: They should get an accessory of a rose in their mouth [Like El Toro] that gives no card. And get swords with thorns swirled around them.

Musketeers: This is not an accessory but they should get a coin that lets them summon tough musketeers in the battle the same way a witch does when they summon hoplite. In a row and 5 of them. They all have each talent a musketeer can get rank one but their bust fire is 3. [With this I think their accuracy needs to be lowered a little] and of course they should have the attack power as any summon and should get allot of health.

Buccaneers: They should get a huge hoodoo scary choppy weapon. And the reason for that is that the hard on it gives the user a talent that may make an opponent run away to another square in fear. Just like the Charm talent but with this the enemy retreats to another square.
So everybody but Swashbucklers gets an overpowered power along with their special gear? Shame!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Kieran the Great J... on Jan 7, 2015 wrote:
My suggestions:

What, no card or talent for the Swashbuckler? If I'm going to stick a rose between my teeth and prance around like my Toreador, then I need some reason to use it.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I really like your idea of a new teacher's quest Kieran, and certainly your ideas for the items are imaginative. I have to confess, though, that I really don't want to dance around with a rose in my teeth (I couldn't make those sassy comments to the enemy that really infuriate them, could I?) A sword with thorns, while cool, just isn't the image I would cultivate for my swashbuckler. She'd rather have a slim, deadly rapier or some such.

And a weapon for a buccaneer shouldn't frighten the enemy away, really. My buccaneer is much more concerned with drawing the enemy away from her more vulnerable companions to attack herself. Because she can take it! Maybe a weapon that amplifies one's taunts to the enemy? ('Hey, you! Leave Bonnie Anne alone, Big Nose! Bet you can't hit me, nyah, nyah'... well, no one said the insults have to be sophisticated)

But I do love the earrings. In fact, I love having earrings on all my characters now!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Jan 7, 2015 wrote:
So everybody but Swashbucklers gets an overpowered power along with their special gear? Shame!
Well swashbucklers are already overpowered as it is already

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
id rather have the telescope grant invincibility like friar sands weapon but also level with us so it always remains relevant

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Before I comment any further:would any witchdoctor like Madame Vadima's crystal ball as a weapon?

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
I meant to go back and add a card for swashbucklers haha XD

Swashbuckler's: Their weapon gives the card: Agility Frenzy. The user deals no damage but they attack 'til the enemy dodges and every successful hit their accuracy and dodge decreases.