Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Hybrid - Cheerful Tinsel Owl

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Little Rylee Higgens has found us a new toy

It is a Cheerful Tinsel Owl / made by morphing
a Mechanical Owl and a Red Buffaloon
makes a Red and Grey Feathered Egg

GO GO Mighty Rylee !!

Ensign
Jun 20, 2012
This hybrid was discovered by Little Rylee Higgins. The combo is Red Baubleloon and Mechanical Owl.

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
oops yes baubleloon my bad

there is also another version using the Green Baubeloon / Verdant Tinsel Owl

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Thanks, Rylee!

I wonder if you can morph it (or something different) with the Mechanical owl and the green buffaloon... (my greenie is at 30, but the red one, not).

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Well, in answer to my question, a Mechanical Owl and a Green buffaloon produces a verdant tinsel owl. Woot!

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
BLAZEPITFIRE on Dec 27, 2014 wrote:
This hybrid was discovered by Little Rylee Higgins. The combo is Red Baubleloon and Mechanical Owl.
Isn't that just what 01shadowblade said but in different word?

Ensign
Jun 20, 2012
EMC99 on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
Yeah, but I didn't know he posted about the hybrid before me because the post wasn't in the message boards yet.

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Oh for those that are interested / you can direct morph either of the new owls with another pet and get the new owl

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
EMC99 on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
With delays in moderation, it happens often when more than one person has the same idea and says so.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
BLAZEPITFIRE on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
Yeah, but I didn't know he posted about the hybrid before me because the post wasn't in the message boards yet.
Oh so both of your posts were combined into one thread because they were so similar? If that was the case, then it all makes sense. Sorry.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
The same thing happened with the thread on the verdant tinsel owl - two or three of us submitted new threads announcing we had discovered it, and the moderator folded them into one thread before posting them. It can sometimes be a bit confusing, but it is a consequence of KI's quite reasonable determination to keep these boards kid friendly. If you are reviewing new submissions and have multiple posts announcing the same new discovery, combine 'em!

-Indigo