Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

KI 3D character model animator in the boards?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I mean, I was thinking that if there is a KI developer who is stationed at making these fantastic 3D in-game character model animations in the P101 team, that is to say, how they make the characters walk, run, attack, cast powers, talk, and etc., you know, & not to mention custom-made varieties of animations made for in-game cinematic cutscenes in select aspects of the game's numerous instances & public Zones & dynamic world changing events, I would be interested in talking to that said 3D model animator to give out questions, comments, feedback on what can be changed/added, & so on. No doubt there are others out there who are thinking of doing the same, too.

I know the W101 team has 3D animators, that I'm certain, but I'm sure they have conversations with each other with the P101 team's 3D animators from time to time. Just saying.

Listen, we have Blind Mew with the quest & storyline writing, Bonnie Anne & One-Eyed Jack as co-community managers, Decius in charge of pets & pet-related systems & pet hybrids (if Hep is around someday, he would speak to us. Would be nice to say hi to him once in a while.), Ratbeard with the weapons, loot balancing & so on, El Kaboing with the sound representations & composing the sweet additional music (I know Sarah Steel is still around, but she's been absent in the boards for very long. I feel like I miss her already, in a way, that is. Nothing more.), Donkey Hotay with creating these hilarious Puppet Shows, & Mr. Trelawny & Johnny Ringo with housing furniture-related matters, & they're all doing a fine job in keeping Pirate101 filled with ongoing new things for us to do & more.

I don't know what positions Mordekai, Madame Vadima, The Commodore, Ol' Fish-Eye, & Morgan Lafitte they're in as of now (Would be nice of them to be on the boards a bit more frequently, though.), but I'm sure their positions to gather player feedback & thoughts in these matters are all player class-related. Didn't have the time to know &/or keep track of others besides the ones we know & like.

In any case, I ask you this, if the P101 team is around, who would be the 3D model animator in the P101 team that is to be in that said representation of that said position, & who should be taking the alias of a specific favored P101 character as their message boards profile in the P101 message boards, be it from a favored Companion, NPC or antagonist?

I would be really interested in chatting with that 3D animator in the P101 team & getting to know that one well. Would you?

Your thoughts on this are welcome.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Well, I'm just guessing that there are 3D character model animators in KI who create animations to characters through both of their ongoing games, even custom ones, too, which are very amazing to see.

I would really like to talk to one of KI's 3D animators & give out thoughts to them. Would you?

If we do, who would take on the alias of a specific favored Pirate101 character in that said animator's profile on the message boards?