Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dragon Award in Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 29, 2009
Before the update came out when you had four badges per page that you could browse through, I saw that completing Mooshu would grant a Dragon as a reward. Turns out that about 3 days prior to me finishing it, they removed it.

I love dragons. I was looking forward to it. Is there any place else that I could get one without going to the Tower of Moo Manchu?

Thank you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Kiley Dove on Dec 20, 2014 wrote:
Before the update came out when you had four badges per page that you could browse through, I saw that completing Mooshu would grant a Dragon as a reward. Turns out that about 3 days prior to me finishing it, they removed it.

I love dragons. I was looking forward to it. Is there any place else that I could get one without going to the Tower of Moo Manchu?

Thank you!
Surely, they didn't remove that? You must complete the entire first encounter with Moo Manchu; which starts with the quest "Moo Manchurian Candidate" and continues until you face him in the Tomb of Kow Cheng. When you return to the governor in Hamamitsu you receive a badge ( Savior of MooShu? ) and the Celestial dragon pet.

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
Kiley Dove on Dec 20, 2014 wrote:

Thank you!
It made me so sad, I had to yar it. Sorry about your luck.

Quentin Davenport, lvl 63