Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't find the quest for Tower of Moo Manchu?!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 29, 2009
Okay, so I have looked basically everywhere. I am level 63 atm, and I began looking at about level 55. Nothing. I checked:

• Lord Chagatai
  • Town Crier
  • The librarian (forgot his name) in Subata Temple
It is about to drive me up a wall. I want to get some good drops, but I can't get the quest for the tower! I have checked out the whole storyline that was given to me by support, but that didn't help. I still can't find it.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Kiley Dove on Dec 20, 2014 wrote:
Okay, so I have looked basically everywhere. I am level 63 atm, and I began looking at about level 55. Nothing. I checked:

• Lord Chagatai
  • Town Crier
  • The librarian (forgot his name) in Subata Temple
It is about to drive me up a wall. I want to get some good drops, but I can't get the quest for the tower! I have checked out the whole storyline that was given to me by support, but that didn't help. I still can't find it.
Don't worry too much about that. If you want to get the quest to access the Tower of Moo Manchu, you'd have to finish Book 12's last quest during the First Trip to MooShu, "The Great & Powerful Turtle"(not every quest in MooShu is required to be completed to get that quest, only Book 12's last quest & all side quests related to Moo Manchu), & all of the side quests centered on Moo Manchu, starting from "The Moo Manchurian Candidate" & ending with "Emperor Moo" (including defeating Moo Manchu himself in the Tomb of Kow Cheng during the instance quest named after the instance itself), though, to be certain that you would want to overcome every challenge the gauntlet has to offer, you may need to be at level 65.

The librarian's name you forgot is Quan-Shi, located in the Library of Contemplation.

Does this help you with your problems of finding that quest? If not, ask One-Eyed Jack or Bonnie Anne if you still have problems looking for that quest.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
In order, the quests relating to Moo Manchu are:

The Moo Manchurian Candidate (given by Lord Chagatai)
The Enemy Unmasked (given by Governor Umeboshi)
Emperor Moo (given by Quan-shi)

Once a pirate reaches Level 50, Mickey Dugan in Avery's Court will summon them to the quest A Call for Help, to talk to Lord Chagatai for the quest The Shadow of Moo Manchu.

So, where in this list might you have missed a step?

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
did you finish the questline of mooshu you also need to finish "The Great And The Powerful Turtle"
including "The Moo Manchurian Candidate" talk to Lord Chagitai if your done then you go to Quan-Shi