Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New hybrid Ice lizard

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 18, 2009
Cross with ice scarab and iguana Founded by Bold Max Noble

Community Leader
Took me 18 tries, but I finally got this pet. Whew what a TOUGH TOUGH hybrid for me.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 19, 2014 wrote:
Wow! hey, Misty, want to try for this one?
Actually,I myself have been looking for someone with an iguana to hatch it too!(that's actually the first thing I said once I found out)

Congrats guys!(again.I'm the Hoodoo Master,on Central too,btw)

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Commodore
May 31, 2009
Oh he looks FABULOUS! I saw the thread on Central.

And of course I'd be willing to hatch with both of you, Esperanza and Felix. Just let me scrape together some gold. You know how I am with that...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Thanks tenmaxz11! My iguana will soon be lvl 30 and ready for the morphing tent.

-Indigo

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on Dec 19, 2014 wrote:
Why wasn't it call a Blizzard Lizard?
Ooh, that would have been a perfect name Esperanza-- great idea! Sounds much cooler than Ice Lizard....or maybe it could have even been just simply a Blizard. Love the name idea and Misty is right, whatever the name, it does look pretty amazing. Now I have to get some gold up and HIT THAT TENT!!!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 20, 2014 wrote:
Ooh, that would have been a perfect name Esperanza-- great idea! Sounds much cooler than Ice Lizard....or maybe it could have even been just simply a Blizard. Love the name idea and Misty is right, whatever the name, it does look pretty amazing. Now I have to get some gold up and HIT THAT TENT!!!
Why does that associate me to some game show,hosted by Decius,where enthusiasm factors into our points.HIT THAT TENT!

Sure,the game show can have questions relating to pets,giving you a bunch of hints and you having to decipher potential hybrids,and...well,as was stated,it will conclude with trying those hybrids out,where you'll have to HIT THAT TENT!"

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Great suggestions.. You may have to update some wiki's and or guides soon.

Community Leader
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 23, 2014 wrote:
Great suggestions.. You may have to update some wiki's and or guides soon.
I had the same thoughts as others regarding the Ice Lizard's name. I also thought that the Fire Iguana needed a better name as well. Magma Lizard? Fiery Lizard? Volcano Lizard? Etc etc.

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!