Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

how come there is almost no companions in valencia

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
I am a witch doctor and I didn't get any companions in Valencia.it was hard without any new companions and i often lost.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
rex1556 on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
I am a witch doctor and I didn't get any companions in Valencia.it was hard without any new companions and i often lost.
Valencia, at the moment, is a small area. Only two classes get companions there, swashbucklers get the Crab Hermit ( no prize ) and musketeers get Ridolfo Capoferro ( really excellent ). If you've completed the quests for gathering art objects and the quest to rescue Ridolfo; then you've unlocked them in the Crowns shop.

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
Valencia, at the moment, is a small area. Only two classes get companions there, swashbucklers get the Crab Hermit ( no prize ) and musketeers get Ridolfo Capoferro ( really excellent ). If you've completed the quests for gathering art objects and the quest to rescue Ridolfo; then you've unlocked them in the Crowns shop.
Ridolfo Capoferro IS good.

Quentin Davenport, lvl 62

Ensign
Sep 25, 2010
I am swashbuckler and I got 1 companion but never lost a fight in valencia.