Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ships no longer hostile!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 16, 2011
I am playing Tierra Primata Skyway and the ships I have to kill are now green (no longer hostile) to me, any suggestions?

Ensign
Aug 22, 2011
I've been there not too long ago and the ships seem fine to me

What ships are you on about? (The name of them).

Ensign
Nov 09, 2014
It's true, all the royal ships in Monquista are GREEN! How are my lower level pirates going to complete their quests?

Ensign
Feb 09, 2009
De monte ships, Holy Monquistian. Are all green and you cant attack them... I am trying to finish Collect fruit from De Monte ships but can't on all realms it is like this

Ensign
Jun 20, 2012
Oh my word! I am having the same problem. I don't know what happened but I can not battle any of the Royal Squadron or Holy Monquisition ships. Like you are experiencing, they are green to me and totally ignore me. I can not fire on them and they will not fire on me. I hope that this bug can be fixed soon. I'm happy to know I am not alone in this problem.

Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
Deyeda on Dec 11, 2014 wrote:
I am playing Tierra Primata Skyway and the ships I have to kill are now green (no longer hostile) to me, any suggestions?
I have encountered the exact same thing. The De Monte skiffs are green, and we aren't able to attack them. Bug from the new update?

Ensign
Nov 27, 2009
I have the same issue. I am now on the quest "One good favor . . ." given to me by the scurvy dogs leader to get papers into marleybone skull island. I have to attack de monte ships for fruit crates but they are green and won't attack or be attacked. Please fix. I cannot continue on the main mission without this bug fixed.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
I think the recent update bugged some quests hopefully i'll get to quest soon because I've been wanting too ever since I got home..

Sent from a very sad Swashbuckler named Inari Blake~

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

This should be resolved as of this morning's update. Sorry for the inconvenience!

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/captains-log/bug-fixes-spiral-date-567190-8ad6a4184a338ce5014a3ca5c58d52ed

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 09, 2014
Bonnie Anne on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy!

This should be resolved as of this morning's update. Sorry for the inconvenience!

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/captains-log/bug-fixes-spiral-date-567190-8ad6a4184a338ce5014a3ca5c58d52ed
Problem is solved, thanks, Bonnie Anne!