Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Tarantula Hybrid Found!

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I don't know how to call this. It's a hybrid, but it's like the Skarakeet and the Ostrich. It is a special morph. The Black Market Tarantula will produce a regular Tarantula which is black and brown instead of black and purple. You cannot get a Black Market Tarantula which is black and purple by hatching with it. You MUST purchase it from the Black Market to have it. If you do hatch with the Black Market Tarantula with ANY pet, you will get a regular Tarantula, not the Black Market one.

To see what the regular Tarantula looks like, check it out here. Also its spinning egg image is here. Its egg is entirely brown while the Black Market Tarantula should be black and purple.

I can't wait to see what kind of hybrids we will find from the Iguana and Jungle Toad! Lets get to it, Morphers!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Kelsey Fireheart on Dec 11, 2014 wrote:
I don't know how to call this. It's a hybrid, but it's like the Skarakeet and the Ostrich. It is a special morph. The Black Market Tarantula will produce a regular Tarantula which is black and brown instead of black and purple. You cannot get a Black Market Tarantula which is black and purple by hatching with it. You MUST purchase it from the Black Market to have it. If you do hatch with the Black Market Tarantula with ANY pet, you will get a regular Tarantula, not the Black Market one.

To see what the regular Tarantula looks like, check it out here. Also its spinning egg image is here. Its egg is entirely brown while the Black Market Tarantula should be black and purple.

I can't wait to see what kind of hybrids we will find from the Iguana and Jungle Toad! Lets get to it, Morphers!
What iguana?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 11, 2014 wrote:
What iguana?
Crown shop pet

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
What iguana?
The pricey new pets (iguana and jungle toad) in the crown shop. Much as I like the iguana, think for now the christmas mount is more likely to be purchased for me.

Community Leader
What iguana?
Check the Crown Shop. We now have brand new pets - the Jungle Toad and the Iguana! :D

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Kelsey Fireheart on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
Check the Crown Shop. We now have brand new pets - the Jungle Toad and the Iguana! :D
Just saw it!Thank ye Kelsey for telling me about it!

I really wonder what we could get with it...but on the topic at hand,congrats on finding the Horned Frog,and the Regular Tarantula!