Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Presents!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
Practical Gorman W... on Dec 19, 2014 wrote:
All passwords are in dots. You think santa will count the dots and look up all the words with that number of dots? Just saying, he knows your username, of course, but the dots remain mystery to everyone but the owner of the password.
Again, Santa is magic... Crime shows (like Leverage/Burn Notice) would do something like cleaning the keyboard and dusting for fingerprints. But Santa can always see you, so he can see where your fingers move while typing.

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
Rainbow0839 on Dec 22, 2014 wrote:
Again, Santa is magic... Crime shows (like Leverage/Burn Notice) would do something like cleaning the keyboard and dusting for fingerprints. But Santa can always see you, so he can see where your fingers move while typing.
Unless if you're a fast typer, right? Or santa would probably just see the letters you're typing on. That would be a problem if your keyboard has NO letters, but you know every letter on the keyboard.

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
Rainbow0839 on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
Of course he can log into your account. He is magic! Oh wait wrong game... Anyway he sees you when you're sleeping so at some point I imagine Santa has seen you put in your password.
Santa is watching me put in my password? *Bends laptop screen a tad lower.*

Quentin Davenport, lvl 62

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Rainbow0839 on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
Of course he can log into your account. He is magic! Oh wait wrong game... Anyway he sees you when you're sleeping so at some point I imagine Santa has seen you put in your password.
Honestly, i find the fact that he, "sees you when your sleeping" fact slightly creepy, Lol

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Really? I've seen enough movies where people prove wrong. Tell me everything for safety for BB pistols.
Sure, Rule 1: ALWAYS point the weapon in a safe direction, even if it is not loaded, Rule 2, VERY IMPORTANT: always treat any kind of firearm as if it is loaded, Rule 3: When you are done shooting, if their are any bbs left in it, remove them, NEVER EVER EVER EVER store a bb gun when its loaded! those are just some of the basic rules.

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Dec 23, 2014 wrote:
Sure, Rule 1: ALWAYS point the weapon in a safe direction, even if it is not loaded, Rule 2, VERY IMPORTANT: always treat any kind of firearm as if it is loaded, Rule 3: When you are done shooting, if their are any bbs left in it, remove them, NEVER EVER EVER EVER store a bb gun when its loaded! those are just some of the basic rules.
Basics test passed. Check. Any advanced, and expert rules?

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Practical Gorman W... on Dec 23, 2014 wrote:
Basics test passed. Check. Any advanced, and expert rules?
naw, those are just the basic rules that MUST be followed when shooting, DO NOT FORGET THEM.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Really? I've seen enough movies where people prove wrong. Tell me everything for safety for BB pistols.
Plus, movies are not always real, so yeah.

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Dec 26, 2014 wrote:
Plus, movies are not always real, so yeah.
Movies aren't real? Well, there are 4 kinds of movies: 1. Animation. 2. Cartoon. 3. Stop Motion. 4. Real Life.
Animation movies are character that are displayed as moving 3D, and not like in 3D coming towards you. Like in 3D dimensional shapes. Cartoons, such as Mickey Mouse, were B&W (Black and White) in the previous years. But color was added soon, and animation was then added, just like the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Stop Motion is, well, how do you say? I'll just go with one example of an old, yet famous in the past movie, Godzilla. Godzilla was one of the first stop motion movies, I think so, but I'm not sure. Last of all, Real Life. Well, I have got a lot of examples of real life movies. First, I explain what real life movies are like. There are cameras, spotlights, special effects, visual effects that lead you to believing that it really happens. In this case, we have one example that perfects all I just said: Jurassic Park. Cameras film the movie, spotlights shine on the actors, the special effects like an explosion, and visual effects? They are the dinosaurs. They may look real to you, but they are fake. The visual effects lead you to believing the dinosaurs are real. Scientists also help design the movie, with the research of every features the specific dinosaur has, and the visual effect people try to recreate that. So, what is it that leads you to thinking movies aren't real?

Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
Practical Gorman W... on Dec 22, 2014 wrote:
Unless if you're a fast typer, right? Or santa would probably just see the letters you're typing on. That would be a problem if your keyboard has NO letters, but you know every letter on the keyboard.
What part of 'magic thousand year old being' are you not understanding? For all we know, Santa can slow down time! Not only is Santa magic but he is also thousands of years old. Eventually, he probably learned where the letters on the keyboard are. He has to assemble keyboards after all.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Dec 23, 2014 wrote:
Honestly, i find the fact that he, "sees you when your sleeping" fact slightly creepy, Lol
I think we all do once we get old enough to pay attention to and understand those lyrics.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Practical Gorman W... on Dec 26, 2014 wrote:
Movies aren't real? Well, there are 4 kinds of movies: 1. Animation. 2. Cartoon. 3. Stop Motion. 4. Real Life.
Animation movies are character that are displayed as moving 3D, and not like in 3D coming towards you. Like in 3D dimensional shapes. Cartoons, such as Mickey Mouse, were B&W (Black and White) in the previous years. But color was added soon, and animation was then added, just like the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Stop Motion is, well, how do you say? I'll just go with one example of an old, yet famous in the past movie, Godzilla. Godzilla was one of the first stop motion movies, I think so, but I'm not sure. Last of all, Real Life. Well, I have got a lot of examples of real life movies. First, I explain what real life movies are like. There are cameras, spotlights, special effects, visual effects that lead you to believing that it really happens. In this case, we have one example that perfects all I just said: Jurassic Park. Cameras film the movie, spotlights shine on the actors, the special effects like an explosion, and visual effects? They are the dinosaurs. They may look real to you, but they are fake. The visual effects lead you to believing the dinosaurs are real. Scientists also help design the movie, with the research of every features the specific dinosaur has, and the visual effect people try to recreate that. So, what is it that leads you to thinking movies aren't real?
First of all, i know what a stop motion movie is, i have made at least 30 of them with legos, all i was saying is that like, if someone in a movie gets shot, and they keep on going, that is not realistic, if someone got shot in real life, they would drop to the ground in 2 seconds, (unless its the arm or leg, but thats not the point) all i am saying is that movies are fiction and do not apply to real life, like if in a movie, someone falls off a 5 foot tall drop, they will just get up and keep going, but if someone falls that distance in real life, they will be in pain and maybe break a bone or something. you said " really? I've seen enough movies where people prove wrong, all i am saying is that a movie cant prove that bb guns are not safe, because they are fiction.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Lots of Skylanders, a few amiibos (Link, Kirby, Pikachu) and money for gamestop. Also a Kindle Fire HD

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
Lots of Skylanders, a few amiibos (Link, Kirby, Pikachu) and money for gamestop. Also a Kindle Fire HD
Skylanders? Well, I play Skylanders too, but what kind of Skylanders did ya get? Spyro's Adventure, Giants, Swap Force, or the recently released one in October, Trap Team? I got 2 Trap Masters from Trap Team, one was released already, but there were only few in stock. In this case, this Trap Master is Wallop. What's weird is that Santa can actually give you a Skylander that has NOT been released yet. I got Blastermind, and Santa knows what he looks like, all his features and powers, as well as upgrades. Blastermind will officially come out in early 2015, I think. So Next christmas, ask Santa for unreleased toys and he'll give you them.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Practical Gorman W... on Dec 29, 2014 wrote:
Skylanders? Well, I play Skylanders too, but what kind of Skylanders did ya get? Spyro's Adventure, Giants, Swap Force, or the recently released one in October, Trap Team? I got 2 Trap Masters from Trap Team, one was released already, but there were only few in stock. In this case, this Trap Master is Wallop. What's weird is that Santa can actually give you a Skylander that has NOT been released yet. I got Blastermind, and Santa knows what he looks like, all his features and powers, as well as upgrades. Blastermind will officially come out in early 2015, I think. So Next christmas, ask Santa for unreleased toys and he'll give you them.
I got some wave 3 trap masters including Blastermind and a few wave 3 cores. I am also getting Midnight Museum and Sunscraper Spire through the mail soon

Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
Practical Gorman W... on Dec 29, 2014 wrote:
If you go look at Amazon, it says that Blastermind already came out. It's possible that they're wrong, and I'm doubting the magic of Santa but, I think it already came out.

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
His autograph.
Santa's autograph? Simple. Next christmas, put cookie and milk and a note to santa, then he will sign it back.

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
Rainbow0839 on Dec 27, 2014 wrote:
What part of 'magic thousand year old being' are you not understanding? For all we know, Santa can slow down time! Not only is Santa magic but he is also thousands of years old. Eventually, he probably learned where the letters on the keyboard are. He has to assemble keyboards after all.
Hold on, you didn't say 'magic thousand year old being' in your earlier post...
Anyway, when did Christmas exist? I think if Christmas existed, then Santa existed, right? No Christmas equals no gifts from Santa.

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
Rainbow0839 on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
If you go look at Amazon, it says that Blastermind already came out. It's possible that they're wrong, and I'm doubting the magic of Santa but, I think it already came out.
In Amazon, unreleased items in other stores are more expensive then recently released items. So, the Sunscraper Spire is $60.00 dollars, instead of other released Adventure Packs being about $25.00. There's Trail Blazer, Cobra Cadabra, Enigma, and a bunch of unreleased Skylanders. Those unreleased Skylanders add $10.00 more dollars, so if a released Skylander is around $11.00, used to be $10.00 but tax is added, then the unreleased ones are $21.00. The unreleased Adventure Packs are different from the other 2. They have a new element Trap, and a Trap Master of that element. Knight Light, Light Trap, and Sunscraper Spire is all Light, along with a Light Doom Raider to battle. Same with Midnight Mansion. Dark Trap, Dark Trap Master, and a Dark Doom Raider to battle.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
Practical Gorman W... on Dec 31, 2014 wrote:
In Amazon, unreleased items in other stores are more expensive then recently released items. So, the Sunscraper Spire is $60.00 dollars, instead of other released Adventure Packs being about $25.00. There's Trail Blazer, Cobra Cadabra, Enigma, and a bunch of unreleased Skylanders. Those unreleased Skylanders add $10.00 more dollars, so if a released Skylander is around $11.00, used to be $10.00 but tax is added, then the unreleased ones are $21.00. The unreleased Adventure Packs are different from the other 2. They have a new element Trap, and a Trap Master of that element. Knight Light, Light Trap, and Sunscraper Spire is all Light, along with a Light Doom Raider to battle. Same with Midnight Mansion. Dark Trap, Dark Trap Master, and a Dark Doom Raider to battle.
Ok you lost me... I don't play skylanders (the kids I babysit do) so I'll just nod my head...

Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
Practical Gorman W... on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
Anyway, when did Christmas exist? I think if Christmas existed, then Santa existed, right? No Christmas equals no gifts from Santa.
I didn't? Maybe that was a different conversation... If you pour lemon juice over the post and then hold it up to a candle you'll see it I don't understand what you mean by 'when did Christmas exist' though. If you look at the myths and legends in different cultures 'Santa' has been around for a while just under different names.
-Sarcastic Samantha Kirk, Level 17 Musketeer

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Practical Gorman W... on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
According to Frank Baum's biography of Santa Claus(the Life and Adventures of Santa Claus) Claus was allowed to use the reindeer one week per year for an ''around the world'' journey to deliver presents.

Claus conveniently chose Christmas Eve,because that's when he'd be safest,most people are a sleep,most children are expecting presents.So,Christmas and Santa Claus aren't exclusive,but they still don't go hand in hand.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Santa Claus or as he is known in Holland Sinter Klaus, was based on an early Christian saint, an abbot named Nicholaus. Various legends are attached to him, how he revived three murdered children or provided dowerys for poor girls so that they could marry well, even a link to pirates!
The Santa Claus we Americans are familiar with comes from the poem "A Visit from St. Nicholaus" aka "T'was the Night Before Christmas".

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
According to Frank Baum's biography of Santa Claus(the Life and Adventures of Santa Claus) Claus was allowed to use the reindeer one week per year for an ''around the world'' journey to deliver presents.

Claus conveniently chose Christmas Eve,because that's when he'd be safest,most people are a sleep,most children are expecting presents.So,Christmas and Santa Claus aren't exclusive,but they still don't go hand in hand.
Yes, he chose Christmas Eve, but that's because in different countries and places in the world, it's already nighttime! If you had used the Google Santa Tracker, you'd know that he is already out there giving presents somewhere in like Thailand or Tokyo or Korea. The places on the other side of the world.