Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

can you name it?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows all the names of the worlds in the kings isle five million players trophy because I saw a world I had never seen before and I have been playing wizards and pirates for a while and never seen this one it has a waterfall and it's a giant does anyone know what world it is thank you and have a nice day and I know this is late but happy thanksgiving everyone

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
silver swordcoral on Nov 28, 2014 wrote:
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows all the names of the worlds in the kings isle five million players trophy because I saw a world I had never seen before and I have been playing wizards and pirates for a while and never seen this one it has a waterfall and it's a giant does anyone know what world it is thank you and have a nice day and I know this is late but happy thanksgiving everyone
I haven't really played or seen all of the worlds in Wizard101, but I will have to take a closer look at this possible mystery world or perhaps someone else can shed some light on it.

And thank you for the nice sentiments and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi sorry typed it wrong I meant to say the waterfall was giant and the world liked like a big rock with just the waterfall on it I don't know what this world is does anyone else know and thanks bye and have a great day

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Probably Aquila? I see a eagle statue, unless you're talking about Mooshu - a pagoda on top of a turtle, maybe you thought a tiny blue particle was a waterfall.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Every single world that has been known by me:

Wizard City (Tree in middle, rocky structure)
Krokotopia (Desert)
Marleybone (Clocktower)
MooShu (In Pirate101, it is on a turtle named Marusame, but in Wizard101 it is a giant Moodha statue)
Dragonspyre (Dragon on volcano)
Celestia (Fish bowl)
Zafaria (African savannah)
Avalon (I haven't seen it in the 5 million player statue)
Khrysalis (I haven't seen it in the 5 million player statue)
Skull Island (Island with skull on it)
Monquista (Orange-rimmed palace structure)
Valencia (Giant machine)
Cool Ranch (Crag, sunset)
Aquila (Giant statue, lime green canyons)
Darkmoor (Creepy mansion)
Mirage (Hasn't been seen yet)
Rajah (Hasn't been seen yet)
Weirwood (Is part of Avalon)

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Mark Laveer on Nov 30, 2014 wrote:

Krokotopia (Desert)
Marleybone (Clocktower)
MooShu (In Pirate101, it is on a turtle named Marusame, but in Wizard101 it is a giant Moodha statue)
Celestia (Fish bowl)
Valencia (Giant machine)
Don't forget:
Grizzleheim & Wintertusk
Wysteria
Polaris
El Dorado

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Mark Laveer on Nov 30, 2014 wrote:

Krokotopia (Desert)
Marleybone (Clocktower)
Celestia (Fish bowl)
Valencia (Giant machine)
Oh and Gobblerton!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi no it wasn't Aquila or mooshu it was bigger then most of the worlds I never seen this one neither has my friend and I don't think it's any of the worlds that where listed its kinda bigger then most of them but it was not as big as wizard city I'm really stumped I have looked at pretty much every world on the list and it wasn't any of them if anyone knows please tell me I really want to solve this mystery and thanks and have a great day

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
silver swordcoral on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
Hi no it wasn't Aquila or mooshu it was bigger then most of the worlds I never seen this one neither has my friend and I don't think it's any of the worlds that where listed its kinda bigger then most of them but it was not as big as wizard city I'm really stumped I have looked at pretty much every world on the list and it wasn't any of them if anyone knows please tell me I really want to solve this mystery and thanks and have a great day
Or it could be a world in the spiral that none of us pirates / wizards have visited before!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What you see as a waterfall could possibly be a glacier, in which case, I think its Polaris.