Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Farewell.

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Goodbye. I never really play anymore, and I only post on Central, so I am leaving. I will probably get a sudden urge to play Pirate101 again in a month or so, though, so it probably won't be for long.
Goodbye! I will still read the boards and post on Central, though, and my membership expires on either the 15th of December or the 1st.

I now say, for the final time (for a while) goodbye.
(Edit: I may have been a bit dramatic typing this...)

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Kai Alcott on Nov 20, 2014 wrote:
Goodbye. I never really play anymore, and I only post on Central, so I am leaving. I will probably get a sudden urge to play Pirate101 again in a month or so, though, so it probably won't be for long.
Goodbye! I will still read the boards and post on Central, though, and my membership expires on either the 15th of December or the 1st.

Goodbye dear friend Kai,
We shall miss you till your return it nigh,
We shall kill Moomanchu in your memory,
And we shall icrease oury armory,
Till you have come home.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Kai Alcott on Nov 20, 2014 wrote:

A bit dramatic, perhaps. But not quite a drama lama, so you're good there, I think. (One l lama or two l llama do you think? I'm thinking one, as in a monk of drama, but I suppose one could also be the beast of burden for ddrama.)

So long, Kai. We'll see you again when you get the urge to play some more.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Oh it saddens me whenever I see posts in any message board with people leaving(seemingly always temporarily), I hope we see you sometime soon!!!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Farewell you shall be mist I think I speak for everyone when I say we can't wait for you're return But first things first you can't just leave yet without say goodbye to your companions and have a swig of yum so long story (even though it's not) short you shall be mist and we all bid you a good day and farewell my dear piratey friend