Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's the story?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Often I find myself, how are W101 and P101 really connected beside location? How does the Armada fit in to Morganthe? Why was the time box villian talking to whathisname? Who the heck introduced flying ships, magical flying ships, to people without magic? What happens if a Wizard meets a Pirate?
I think theres some conspiracy going on. The Armada outlawed magic, but why? Are they afraid of some sort of uprising on the part of the wizards? Really, who are Boochbeard and Gandry? We never seem to see to much of them. What relics and artifacts are Gandry looking for (Gandry with the glowing Bison axe as an example)? Why are humans so powerful and skilled? (Malistare, Ambrose, Avery, our wizards and pirtaes, draconian humans/ghosts). Why is Dragonspyre home to the only half human half something else civilization where others are either heavily mixed or only non human?
What do you think and ponder?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
noahdd on Nov 19, 2014 wrote:
Often I find myself, how are W101 and P101 really connected beside location? How does the Armada fit in to Morganthe? Why was the time box villian talking to whathisname? Who the heck introduced flying ships, magical flying ships, to people without magic? What happens if a Wizard meets a Pirate?
I think theres some conspiracy going on. The Armada outlawed magic, but why? Are they afraid of some sort of uprising on the part of the wizards? Really, who are Boochbeard and Gandry? We never seem to see to much of them. What relics and artifacts are Gandry looking for (Gandry with the glowing Bison axe as an example)? Why are humans so powerful and skilled? (Malistare, Ambrose, Avery, our wizards and pirtaes, draconian humans/ghosts). Why is Dragonspyre home to the only half human half something else civilization where others are either heavily mixed or only non human?
What do you think and ponder?
Two words my fine thinking friend: Blind Mew

Take some time and read through his musings archives and your questions (that have already been asked that is) will be answered in fine Mew style. (I take no responsibility for his non answers and distractions )

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Blind Mew's Musings,King Artorius's Story Time,CdeWinter's Speculations of the Spiral...are all good places to go hunting for answers.

As for the stuff I can say,I'll talk more when I'm less temporally limited.

Blessings and Giggles on you!