Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yum Trees for your homes.

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Title pretty much says it all...why not make red and blue yum trees available in the crown shop. You buy them, plant them in your home, and this allows the appropriate yum fruit to fly around your property.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
galliard1 on Nov 16, 2014 wrote:
Title pretty much says it all...why not make red and blue yum trees available in the crown shop. You buy them, plant them in your home, and this allows the appropriate yum fruit to fly around your property.
I love this idea, that way when friends PvP at your house, they will not have to go back to Skull Island to heal up for another round. I know that is Wizard 101 you automatically heal in your homes so the technology is there for this type of thing. Great idea. I love the idea of watching Yum fruit floating around my houses.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I would like to see yum trees as a housing item, simply because they are beautifully designed. But if we can't have yum flying around our house, what about our own Life Fountain? I'd be willing to spend crowns for that!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
That's a yar from me! I'm for the most serene things nature can offer!

Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
As much as I love this idea, I'm rather fond of my character having her head on her body. Also, we don't need a mutiny happening either with some of the Mooshu crew. Mass chaos and hysteria waiting in the wood works, oh the horror! So until the Emperor gives a pardon or permission for his Yum Yum tree to give out seeds to customers, I'm going to have to pass on this suggestion.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
How about a house available in Mooshu that has a yum yum tree already on the property.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Captain Rosethorn on Nov 21, 2014 wrote:
As much as I love this idea, I'm rather fond of my character having her head on her body. Also, we don't need a mutiny happening either with some of the Mooshu crew. Mass chaos and hysteria waiting in the wood works, oh the horror! So until the Emperor gives a pardon or permission for his Yum Yum tree to give out seeds to customers, I'm going to have to pass on this suggestion.
lol...after all we've done for Mooshu, I think we deserve the right to a yum tree or two...maybe that can be a requirement for them going into the crown store; they only appear there after you've completed (saved) Mooshu (and they'd be non-tradeable, of course).