Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

To Hoodoo or not to Hoodoo? That is the question.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
Ahoy Pirates I am Jose Hawkins "Witch Doctor Extraordinaire". I was wondering around the local Bazaar-mart and found this nifty looking HooDoo Bundle just sitting off in the corner, so I grabbed it up. Has some swanky looking gear and what not. So I am pondering, should I try it on now or wait till I visit a friend of mine over in " cough, cough, yak.... gurggle" ahem, excuse me I got a frog or something caught in my throat. Anyhoodoo, Maybe I will wait til then. See ya there.

Translation: I am level 65 WD with an un-claimed Hoodoo Bundle. I was wondering if you were in this situation, would you open it up and behold all its wonders.........or wait till the next book and get the next tier gear, level 70 or higher? I welcome your comments. See ye 'round the sky ways me hearties.

PS: These bundles are rare to find now in my area, so getting another may be difficult.

Happy Jose Hawkins

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Happy Jose Hawkins on Nov 8, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy Pirates I am Jose Hawkins "Witch Doctor Extraordinaire". I was wondering around the local Bazaar-mart and found this nifty looking HooDoo Bundle just sitting off in the corner, so I grabbed it up. Has some swanky looking gear and what not. So I am pondering, should I try it on now or wait till I visit a friend of mine over in " cough, cough, yak.... gurggle" ahem, excuse me I got a frog or something caught in my throat. Anyhoodoo, Maybe I will wait til then. See ya there.

Translation: I am level 65 WD with an un-claimed Hoodoo Bundle. I was wondering if you were in this situation, would you open it up and behold all its wonders.........or wait till the next book and get the next tier gear, level 70 or higher? I welcome your comments. See ye 'round the sky ways me hearties.

PS: These bundles are rare to find now in my area, so getting another may be difficult.

Happy Jose Hawkins
With the Tower of Moo Manchu giving us such lovely max level gear, I heartily recommend waiting to claim this bundle, it looks as if the new book may be released this year, maybe before Christmas! So I say wait, me hearty!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Happy Jose Hawkins on Nov 8, 2014 wrote:

Happy Jose Hawkins
Well now, you have a rare find there! Those bundles seem to be scattered VERY sparsely across the United States. I found a Walmart here in the boonies of Kansas that actually stocked them and got my hands on the pack just as they got there! Sadly, they are no longer there. Many people have been frustrated about the pack, as it is rarer than teeth on a jellyfish! I would recommend JUST redeeming the companion and battle standard, as it will all pop up in your gift box, and you can choose to redeem them or not.......allowing you to wait till the next update! I redeemed all of mine, just so they didn't take up space! All in all, it is YOUR choice.