Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Powering up Power

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
Training up a pets power can be quite tedious, especially at level 65 (7 hours minimum for training). So I have a couple of suggestions that could be added to the game to boost the rate of power generation.

1. Give 1 power when a pet does training from the world it is in. This is a bit unbalanced though because Skull Island pets will have an easier time than Aquila pets, plus no help for those pets from "other" worlds.

2. (my preferred option) Give a training activity to level 65 pets that gives nothing but power. Make it require an expensive piece of pet gear (a good money sink) but still allow pet snacks to be fed afterwards. This will allow you to easily continue with power after a pet is at max level.

Why is power important? Power increases the damage pets do with their special epic abilities. Any abilities they manifest that have the collar icon are boosted by power.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
KiwiChickenz on Nov 7, 2014 wrote:
Training up a pets power can be quite tedious, especially at level 65 (7 hours minimum for training). So I have a couple of suggestions that could be added to the game to boost the rate of power generation.

1. Give 1 power when a pet does training from the world it is in. This is a bit unbalanced though because Skull Island pets will have an easier time than Aquila pets, plus no help for those pets from "other" worlds.

2. (my preferred option) Give a training activity to level 65 pets that gives nothing but power. Make it require an expensive piece of pet gear (a good money sink) but still allow pet snacks to be fed afterwards. This will allow you to easily continue with power after a pet is at max level.

Why is power important? Power increases the damage pets do with their special epic abilities. Any abilities they manifest that have the collar icon are boosted by power.
TBH I would like Power to become a trainable thing, but I also feel and think that Power should only be available from Pet Snacks, because then Pet Snacks won't have as much use in a way and I just feel like Power belongs from Pet Snacks, but that's just my opinion.