Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cool Ranch description typo errors

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Hi!

I understand that this may be website related than game related & apologize for this, but, it's been bugging me for a while, thus, I have this to speak about Cool Ranch's description.

During my reading about Cool Ranch's description, I noticed some incorrect typos in the world's description in that page, so here they are, & the typos that I am explaining them are through an italic manner...

• "The proud Stallions, distant cousins to the Unicorns of Valencia, came to Cool Ranch long ago and built missions and villages throughout the skyways..."

• "Indeed, Captain Barnabus Blood, one of the most infamous pirates in the history of the Spiral, is said to have built a hidden stronghold somewhere in Skull Island before his well-deserved end. Blood's treasure has never been found..."

Could you please correct them? Thanks!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I thought I would bring this to your attention while you were busy with adding in new goods to the game.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
You know, these grammar errors in that page haven't been touched in over 2 years, around the time the game was entering beta.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Thanks for your concern, but it looks like both the use of "missions" and of "Skull Island" in these instances is actually correct.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Dec 1, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy!

Thanks for your concern, but it looks like both the use of "missions" and of "Skull Island" in these instances is actually correct.
Well, Bonnie Anne, I don't even remember Captain Blood building a hidden stronghold in Skull Island in the storyline... at least, that's what I remember by far. I only remember finding Captain Blood's treasure hidden in Motherlode Mine, which I kinda think is a stronghold. I also don't see a hidden stronghold built by him anywhere in Skull Island anywhere... or, at least, not yet.

I don't ever recall the term "missions" being a sort of building seen in Cool Ranch or anything else. I can only see that there is a mansion there, & Don Rafael (A.K.A, El Toro) did reside there.

I'm still a little confused on the latter. Could there be a little more detailed explanation behind this?