Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Miracle Mitch Elixer In Crown Shop

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Usually there is a faster way to do things by spending some crowns, how about a Miracle Mitch elixer in the crown shop that heals all of your wounded companions instead of having to wait the time or spend tons of gold to heal one?

Again I'm sure some would like to just wait out the time, but wouldn't hurt to have this option in the Crown Shop for those who like to play a lot and do not want to wait, with the disadvantage in battle if you wake them up from bed rest.

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
So just completely kill the purpose of Bed-Rest to crowns or crowns heavy players.

The point of bed rest is to put a variety in your crew, and if you can't do that you have to pay the price in game.

If you just had to spend a few crowns you could completely bypass the feature and just continue as if bed-rest didnt exist.

Not even a super gold-rich player can completely bypass bed rest. You'll go bankrupt!

The feature is pretty annoying sometimes, and it can be even more difficult to play the game with a wounded companion, but that's exactly why it shouldn't be turned into something easily solved with crowns. The feature was added to make the game more difficult because of the advanced companions, and to add a variety to your crew.

So I do not agree with adding this to the game as it completely kills the purpose of the feature in the first place. "Dang I totally bombed on that battle, whoop a few crowns saves a few hours, second chance, as a matter of fact, ALL THE CHANCES!"

Dead-Eye Luke, Opposed To Crown Advantages Such As This

Developer
Crowns bypass is not available, not appropriate, and not planned for Bed Rest.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dead Eye Luke on Oct 22, 2014 wrote:
So just completely kill the purpose of Bed-Rest to crowns or crowns heavy players.

The point of bed rest is to put a variety in your crew, and if you can't do that you have to pay the price in game.

If you just had to spend a few crowns you could completely bypass the feature and just continue as if bed-rest didnt exist.

Not even a super gold-rich player can completely bypass bed rest. You'll go bankrupt!

The feature is pretty annoying sometimes, and it can be even more difficult to play the game with a wounded companion, but that's exactly why it shouldn't be turned into something easily solved with crowns. The feature was added to make the game more difficult because of the advanced companions, and to add a variety to your crew.

So I do not agree with adding this to the game as it completely kills the purpose of the feature in the first place. "Dang I totally bombed on that battle, whoop a few crowns saves a few hours, second chance, as a matter of fact, ALL THE CHANCES!"

Dead-Eye Luke, Opposed To Crown Advantages Such As This
VERY well said.