Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

World(s) after Aquila

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
I've heard many theories about the world after Aquila. I want to hear all of your theories, and thoughts about what you think the next world will be after Aquila. I have some theories that I will post in due time. For now, let me hear your thoughts/theories on what you think. Well, what are you waiting for? Post away!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DenicetheMenace305 on Oct 18, 2014 wrote:
I've heard many theories about the world after Aquila. I want to hear all of your theories, and thoughts about what you think the next world will be after Aquila. I have some theories that I will post in due time. For now, let me hear your thoughts/theories on what you think. Well, what are you waiting for? Post away!!!
We have five choices as to which worlds will show up after Aquila. It's 100% confirmed we will be returning to Valencia ( but we don't know when or how ).
The five NEW worlds that may show up in the next chapter ( this based on game mentions, or story line as I see it & isn't meant to be definitive. ):
Grizzleheim
Polaris
Krokotopia
Darkmoor
Raja

Captain
May 16, 2011
Well, we know next we're returning to Valencia. And, I posted a theory a while back that theorized Grizzleheim was to be mowed through soon. However, it has a few loose screws, stopping at least one book short on the Clockwork Storyline(Arc 1 of supposedly several more to come). Though, it's still a possibility. Hit me with what you've got.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
The more likely world(s) after Aquila are Girzzlehim, maybe winter tusk and Valencia part 2. These are the most likely world(s) to be release after Aquila, that's according to the Frog Father's newsletter back in early summer. The other worlds mentioned are Darkmoor, Polaris, Karkotopia and Moo Shu part 2. So my best guess are here is the the theoretical sequence below.

Aquila --> Girzzlehim--> ? ---> Wintertusk ? --> Valencia part 2 ?---> Polaris ? /Korkotopia/ ?Darkmoor ?

I don't if winter tusk is part of the Girzzlehim saga or a story of it's own,so it's added just in case.

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
I believe the next world is going to be Grizzleheim and maybe an expansion of Mooshu. There have been a lot of hints about Grizzleheim and now with the recent release of the Grizzleheim pack makes me think even more this will be the next world. I just hope they hurry, it has been a very long time since the last story expansion .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
1 Pirate Dad on Oct 19, 2014 wrote:
I believe the next world is going to be Grizzleheim and maybe an expansion of Mooshu. There have been a lot of hints about Grizzleheim and now with the recent release of the Grizzleheim pack makes me think even more this will be the next world. I just hope they hurry, it has been a very long time since the last story expansion .
Hi Pirate Dad, welcome to the message boards.
I too wondered about the connection between the packs and new world. You could very well be on to something here.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 18, 2014 wrote:
We have five choices as to which worlds will show up after Aquila. It's 100% confirmed we will be returning to Valencia ( but we don't know when or how ).
The five NEW worlds that may show up in the next chapter ( this based on game mentions, or story line as I see it & isn't meant to be definitive. ):
Grizzleheim
Polaris
Krokotopia
Darkmoor
Raja
As Anecorbie, Blind Mew, and Captain Avery said, the next book will be mostly about a revisit to Valencia. I expect we will have to sneak in again, since the PC is still not ready to openly face the might of the Armada in the center of its power. How we get to this second skyway in Valencia (VA) is the present topic of discussion.
I suspect that we may go through Krokotopia, seeing one skyway there, and not likely are we to stop off much. Maybe 2 islands at most, so far, and I doubt we will ever get to the skyway the Wizard PC travels to, but we should see it from a distance. If we go through Krokotopia, I'm guessing we get there from Marleybone (MB), rather than Aquila (AQ), but maybe we have to fight our way through Charybdis (the Titanic squid next to Scylla) in order to sneak into KT or VA. Presumably VA has direct access to KT via stormgate. That stormgate may be relatively unguarded; but since KT was a colony of MB when the wizard visited, and the Armada nearly defeated MB in its own home world in our visit there, that would mean KT is likely newly conquered territory for the Armada. I personally hope the pirate PC helps the Manders gain equal footing with the Kroks and together they gain independence from BOTH MB and VA at some point. I also hope Froggo Villa gets a nice Promotion in KT, since he's really a Mander (Spoiler?).
After VA, I expect we will go after Erica the Red's piece of the map. She's the polar bear seen in the photo of Marco Pollo's crew. Blind Mew practically said Erica would not be in GH, so I expect that the Beast Pack is intended to soften the blow of not going there this story arc. Since we already have a relationship with Napoleguin, and we know there are polar bears in Polaris (PL), I expect that we and the Armada go to PL next searching for Erica, and I bet she joins the Crew, too. I just hope Polaris is nearly as big a world as Cool Ranch (CR) was.
After that, I imagine that the Presidio Companion gets the PC searching for Mom's map piece. And I bet that map piece (as well as Mom & Dad's grave) is in Darkmoor (DM).

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
Valencia and Krokotopia, are the worlds that have been mentioned in the end of the game.

Ensign
Feb 16, 2013
Either KT, GrizzleHiem (Kt and Grizzle are both floating worlds when you travel between stormgate to stormgate, and Kt is mentioned in Aquila, and Grizzlehiem and Kt are worlds to choose where you were raised.) Or Polaris and Darkmoor (Mentioned in game, and Wiz101 is getting a new dungeon called Castle Darkmoor) and I am 100% sure Valencia is next (Part 2) but after that is either KT,GH,Polaris or DM (DarkMoor)

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
celestia is coming. we know that the sharks and the crabs came from celestia. we must be going there in the near future.

as for the others:
krokotopia
valencia p2
darkmoor
grizzleheim

i believe blind mew stated that two of these three worlds were going to be in the game: kt, gh, or polaris. and krokotopia and grizzleheim are the worlds for your character creation.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
PRIVATEERJACK10 on Nov 15, 2014 wrote:
celestia is coming. we know that the sharks and the crabs came from celestia. we must be going there in the near future.

as for the others:
krokotopia
valencia p2
darkmoor
grizzleheim

i believe blind mew stated that two of these three worlds were going to be in the game: kt, gh, or polaris. and krokotopia and grizzleheim are the worlds for your character creation.
I'm sorry we are very probably not going to Celestia. For one thing the shark clans are native to Skull Island and the Crabs come from Valencia.

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
As there are are always threads speculating about new worlds, so must I always respond with my brilliant belief. It is so very simple to figure out that the next world will be Valencia with Blind Mews hint and the end of the current story ending with us going to Avery to find out how to get into Valencia. We will return, find Caligostro be it place or thing or person, learn how to defeat Kane, and maybe face an elite(the queen?) and gather a piece of the map. After that it would be most sensible to find Erika the Red, who may be in Grizzleheim, or could be somewhere else according to Blind Mew. If she is not there maybe Krokotopia or Darkmoor, trading. Blind Mew has said that we will be visiting Darkmoor and Krokotopia, and Grizzleheim as well, though maybe not in this arc. Polaris is very unlikely to be in this story arc at all. There is a good chance that there will be a Valencia part three, perhaps inside the Grand Design in the center of Valencia, and I'd say its likely that we will go to El Dorado at some point. Okay, there you go.
Clever Sam Jones

Ensign
Sep 29, 2013
I'm pretty sure it'll be grizzleheim or krokotopia

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
warning spoilers ahead

we already know we have to go back to vlanica to find the toymaker so we can find out what kane's weakness is