Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hybrid Idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 03, 2012
I thought of awesome hybrids idea, it does include game card pets. I think game card pets should have more hybrids, speaking that its $20 for a pet (and some crowns) that some people might want a hybrid from is just unfair to me. So here is cool hybrid ideas that hopefully might come into play, please not so much hate as these are ideas.

1st Idea: Tempest Scorpion. There are barely any game card scorpions, 0 that I have seen though there is a lot in packs, and in game. This hybrid is made by a tempest dragon and any scorpion. Its easier with golden sting tail though. Its basically sort of a electric pattern type with the colors of a tempest dragon, I would get a little crazy going for this pet.
2nd Idea: Clockwork Scorpion. A clockwork spider (you guessed it!) with any scorpion, easier with death stalker. I think this would have a great appeal, making players go crazy. These pets aren't hard to get and in my mind at least, look beast. This pet would be a geared and wired scorpion, on the death stalker scorpion on its back it has a skull. A gear would be replacing that on this pet.

Thank you for reading! I hope you like the ideas, I love the pet scorpions and I am thinking of making a rattler one, Anyway Goodbye! Olivia Freeman- level 65

Petty Officer
May 25, 2012
I have a couple hybrid ideas that I'm going to keep trying even though they haven't panned out (yet).

A morph of a sky turtle and one of the crabs that yields a floating hermit crab.
A morph of a golden stingtail and a thresher shark that would result in a stingray.

Canny Matthew Tolliver.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Canny Matthew Toll... on Oct 14, 2014 wrote:
I have a couple hybrid ideas that I'm going to keep trying even though they haven't panned out (yet).

A morph of a sky turtle and one of the crabs that yields a floating hermit crab.
A morph of a golden stingtail and a thresher shark that would result in a stingray.

Canny Matthew Tolliver.
Ohhh I LOVE the stingray idea