Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

message board threads not showing

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
My computers currently broken so i use my phone to get on here but recently the thread names have disappeared and the only way to get to a post is to hit the most recent message, and since names dont appear ive been guessing as to what thread is what

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Oh yes!!! Long time ago, after some minor update that happened I forgot when (perhaps close to Moos or after Moos major update), message board topics links are invisible and non interactive when browsing through mobile phone. At this moment it was default Android 4 browser. Please fix this, because I am no longer able to read boards from my smartphone, especially due to the fact, that I prefer checking them from the phone when not able to be near my computer. Thanks!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
This happens to me too. I also use an Android. It's gotten to where I have to log in and see where I've posted to know which topic is which. If it could be fixed, I'd be very thankful!

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Yeah, it's been happening to me too and I have no idea what's going on. I thought it was just me... Apparently it's not just the Android 4 because I have an iPhone and this has been happening for a while. Like I said, I thought it was just me so I didn't report it. I'd also could only click on the most recent port by clicking the date. I hope it gets fixed soon because I usually don't have enough time to get on the computer on weekdays so I check my phone; however I can't see the titles and not sure which one is something I want to read because I can't read them all.