Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I love the Critical Themes, but who has the best?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
Well, as we all know, there is no "best" of anything, well, most things. It mainly comes down to opinions, so, who has your favorite critical theme? Sarah Steele, Ratbeard, Peter Quint? I personally love Peter Quint's critical theme!

Jacob

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Probably Subodai's or Kan Po's. I really love Fan Flanders too.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
my favorite is ignoble jonathan ashburn critical theme its so awesome

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
El Toooooooorrrrroooooooooooo

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
There are soooooooo many amazing companion critical themes or animation sequences-- so it is very hard to choose.

At the moment though, I am sooooo enjoying Baar's (the grizzly companion) critical sequence. It is simply amazing and watching that huge Great Axe being so masterfully controlled by Baar, is quite a thing of battle beauty. Not to mention, the voice acting for him is so well done and pretty funny.....just love that war cry he belts out after he defeats something. I even have him attack boxes and obstacles just for the fun of it, so I can turn the speakers up and hear it. And can't leave out his cute little weasels that he, being the Grizzly warrior he is, gives a little bear kiss to before sending them scampering after the enemy....consuming them in a whirlwind of fur and hilarity.

So yeah, right now I am really, really enjoying Baar's contributions in battle!

Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
Ridolfo Capoferro's is great, but it starts getting old because he only has one animation.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Think for a moment. Who has the most hilarious critical of them all? Which does 5 hits of minor damage?

Catbeard. Yes, Catbeard. His Epic animation is brilliant.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I'm quiet fond of Dead-Mike's theme in me opinion.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
My personal favorite is El Toro's s Super Hit.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Hello pirates! bob here, and i must say, this is a very good idea for a thread! Mine is El Toros, Ridolfo capoferros, and my complete favorite is sergeant shepards!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
All of these themes are good, even great! I'll admit I like ALL critical themes, because that means my companions are about to kick tushie!

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Probaly Ugly Charlie Nelson i love the music on his crit

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Kobe's mega hit *slash slash slash slash SLAAAAAASH*

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
subodai critical: x dramatic music plays, hi ya! smash slash slash!)

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Froggo Villa, in my opinion, might have the best critical theme of all time.
Still, Peter Quint for the win!

And then, my third favorite...MY OWN.

Mark Laveer, Buccaneer