Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Err.. hello again, pirates!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
I have returned, I don't know a lot of you, it's been awhile. I stopped playing a bit when the companion update came, but I'm back. Hello, everyone!

Jacob

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Beautifulmonkey on Sep 30, 2014 wrote:
I have returned, I don't know a lot of you, it's been awhile. I stopped playing a bit when the companion update came, but I'm back. Hello, everyone!

Jacob
Hello Jacob and welcome back to both the message boards and the game. Great to 'see' you again and smooth sailin' to you in the Spiral. Hope you enjoy your time here on the boards as well. Take care and best of luck to ye!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012

Jacob
Welcome back!In the meantime,I came along,so...

welcome back!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Jacob
Hello again. Tie her up tight and sit a spell and get re acquainted with all the new and fun stuff going on. It's great to have you sailing with us again.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Welcome back mate, good to have ye here.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Hello and welcome back, beautifulmonkey.
Alvar De Costa, the crazy Monquistador ducks around me.
"Captain, who is this enchanting creature you are speaking with? Charmed, lovely Senorita. If my heart was not already pledged, I would sweep you off your feet." He bows deeply, causing the awkwardly perched boot to fall off his head.
"Enough, De Costa. This is MISTER Beautifulmonkey. Go sweep out the bilge. Sorry about that. He's harmless, mostly...um... maybe you should watch out for some of these monkeys though.