Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wizard City

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2014
Since it's Wizard101's sixth birthday I thought it would be a really good idea for a Pirate101 and Wizard101 crossover, a new world in Pirate101 which should be Wizard City, and in Wizard101 a new world which should be Skull Island. Would be really neat, you could see Ambrose and Gamma, Ravenwood, etc etc.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
akhenaten751 on Sep 30, 2014 wrote:
Since it's Wizard101's sixth birthday I thought it would be a really good idea for a Pirate101 and Wizard101 crossover, a new world in Pirate101 which should be Wizard City, and in Wizard101 a new world which should be Skull Island. Would be really neat, you could see Ambrose and Gamma, Ravenwood, etc etc.
Well,Wizards and Pirates live in the same Spiral,and meeting Wizards,even going to Wizard worlds is certainly possible.But crossing over characters,having your Wizards meet your Pirates is Hawkulean,if not impossible.

Pirates are visiting more and more wizard worlds,and when they get the time,wizards will be visiting more and more pirate worlds(probably...It's not like I know where we will go!Even the Hoodoo Master's vision isn't strong enough!),so references,easter eggs etc. are bound to happen(and I love having them happen).Pirates may even get to recruit a wizard,all of these are possible things,as long as the two games don't become one.Because that is what is impossible.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
akhenaten751 on Sep 30, 2014 wrote:
Hi Akhenaten, welcome to the message boards. We have been told that because of technical reasons, the games cannot really mix. (Differently battle styles and such) Although I am sure that maybe a visit from someone may be possible like with Zeke and such.

Ensign
Jun 27, 2009
I love that idea I was in love while reading I personally think It would be cool, although the only thing no so cool is that I feel wizards will pick on the pirates and damage wise wizards do much more in proportion to pirates attacks. I feel like as long as we don't need to fight one another it would turn out amazing Level 65

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
I am sure KI will surprise us at the end, we may even be fighting Kane with a Wizard by our side.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Hmmm, interesting idea there mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2014
I did not mean fighting, I just meant that you fought Wizard NPCs which of course they would all be Musketeers except for Necromancers which would be Witchdoctors, and I would love to get a quest from Zeke saying there's a place called Wizard City and you could fly there and meet Ambrose and he says that Pirates are welcome in Wizard City as long as they didn't pillage the districts and such. And also I'd enjoy it if in Wizard101 if you looked in the place where you transport through worlds you saw a ship flying from Mooshu to Marleybone, and that would indeed be a nice easter egg.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
With the success of the BOXES events in Wizards, I suspect The Professor could easily pop that police box over here and have us pirates help out the wizards in the same, delightfully fun way.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2014
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 2, 2014 wrote:
With the success of the BOXES events in Wizards, I suspect The Professor could easily pop that police box over here and have us pirates help out the wizards in the same, delightfully fun way.
Lol, I see wat yuu did dere. :D