Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Locations Grieselhiem(sp?) and house vendor Aquila

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 04, 2011
Where is Grieselhiem(sp?) (how do I get there), does it have a housing vendor, and where is housing vendor for Aquila?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Doja2727 on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
Where is Grieselhiem(sp?) (how do I get there), does it have a housing vendor, and where is housing vendor for Aquila?
Hi Doja, welcome to the message boards.
Pirate101 has not visited Grizzleheim yet so even we can't get there yet.
The housing furniture vendor in Aquila is in Nova Aquila Sergius Orata. He is in the Agora, the shop in the corner or right at the curve of the sidewalk if you are facing away from the dock area. The sidewalk curves to the right and the shop is on the left.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Doja2727 on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy, Doja2727, and welcome to the message boards. Grizzleheim hasn't been released as a world, yet. So you can't go there.
The housing vendor for Aquila is found in Nova Aquila in a building called the Agora ( check your map ). It has many nice housing items!

Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
Assuming you mean Grizzleheim, it is currently not released into the game but it is possible we might go there since well, a crew member from Marco Pollo's El Dorado expedition was a bear from Grizzleheim. And the Housing Vendor in Aquila is in one of the shops in Nova Aquila (forgot which one).
Rachel Young Level 65

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
We don't have the Grizzlheim World in Pirate101 yet. Haven't been to Aquila yet so I can't answer that question.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Girzzleheim is currently not available, as a playable world in Pirate101's spiral.

Aquila will be unlocked as a playable world, after finishing the Marylebone storyline.