Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anecorbie's new milestone!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Me fair Esperanza I like to be the first to congratulate ye on reaching 3000 yars ye earned them well lass, I speak fer all us pirates here to say we be all proud of yer achievement, I know ye put yer blood, sweat, and tears into everything ye do in the message boards and I have major respect fer ye, so again congratulations on yer success, keep up the great work.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jack morgan933 on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
Me fair Esperanza I like to be the first to congratulate ye on reaching 3000 yars ye earned them well lass, I speak fer all us pirates here to say we be all proud of yer achievement, I know ye put yer blood, sweat, and tears into everything ye do in the message boards and I have major respect fer ye, so again congratulations on yer success, keep up the great work.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Indeed, Congratulations Esperanza. You put a lot of yourself and your helpful heart into your posts and the yars show it. We know a good thing when we see it and we heartily yar your awesome contributions to encourage such wonderfulness to continue. Well done.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Congratulations Esperanza!!! You deserve all of these yars, and more in the future! You are always kind, helpful, funny, and thoughtful in your posts, and it is great that you've reached this milestone. Keep up the wonderful work!

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Congrats indeed! You are a very well respected and great member of the Pirate101 community, keep up the great work and it is as always, a pleasure reading your posts and hearing your insight.

Two thumbs up!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Esperanza got 3000 yarrs?

Well...ye know... congrats!congrates! congrates!

May ya be a merry pirate forever and ever and ever and...

Anyways: YARRR!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Esperanza, you're pretty dang cool......and I really like you! You're a total beast in battle and are as creative as you are kind. And to top it off, you are one heck of a literary talent.

I went for simple, to the point and oh so true this time.

Oh, and CONGRATS-- you deserve all of your yars and more!

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
"Oh, Captain!"
"Mphghrkl."
"I think he means it, too."
"Nonsense, that's just the pillow talking."
"Personally, I think he's going to throw us overboard one of these days."
"Well, in all scientific curiousity, I would like to know whether we'd float or sink."
"You can be the first to find out then."
"Do you guys see a sign on my door that says 'Conference Room, open all hours, come right in'?"
"Um, no."
"I'm just too subtle for you guys, aren't I?"
"What's subtle?"
"For you, a falling anvil."
"Har, har, har, now that's funny!"
"You would think so."
"Anyways, now that you're up, Cap'n..."
"Let me guess, another day, another milestone."
"He's good."
"That's why he's the Captain."
"Sigh. Who is it now?"
"Esperanza."
"Ha! Falling anvil! I get it now."
"That's nice, go to the head of the class."
"Arrange the usual, put it on the account."
"Um, about that. The bank says no more putting stuff on account until we pay up on the current balance."
"RATBEARD!!"
"Yes, Cap'n?"
"How have we been paying for the pizza?"
"On account?"
"I gave you gold to pay for it!"
"Well, that's piratin' in't."
"So that's it then, we have no gold, now we have no account."
"Say the word and we'll have no more Ratbeard, Cap'n."
"Tempting. Now what?"
"The usual, Cap'n?"
"It always comes down to this, doesn't it? Good wishes, heart felt congratulations, attagirls and whatnot."
"No one's ever complained."
"Still it just doesn't seem like enough."
"Well, I've heard of this strange thing called Underhilling. We could try that."
"Is it cheap?"
"Seeing who alls been doing it, I'd certainly say so."
"Ok then. Here we go all together."
"All right everyone, into the Captain's cabin."
"Now hold on, we can't all fit in here at once!"
"Watch where ya put that elbow, matey."
"My toes!"
"Ooo, I love the new curtains, Cap'n."
"Can't... breathe..."
"Anyone need a manicure?"
"Can we get on with it, please?"

"YAY Esperanza!!!!!"

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
Esperanza, you're pretty dang cool......and I really like you! You're a total beast in battle and are as creative as you are kind. And to top it off, you are one heck of a literary talent.

I went for simple, to the point and oh so true this time.

Oh, and CONGRATS-- you deserve all of your yars and more!
This I can agree on.Actually,it's not just Esperanza,Isis is as cunning as the goddess who's name she bears,and Bess is as reckless as Valkoor(which is really saying something),I have yet to see Marian in battle,though.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I think we should throw her a parrrrty in honor of her achievement what ye say me hearty's.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jack morgan933 on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
I think we should throw her a parrrrty in honor of her achievement what ye say me hearty's.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Please don't make a fuss, there are other kind, informative & funny posters, who also deserve recognition. For example CDeWinter, Sparticus32, Virtuous Dante Ramesy, our own lovely Misty, Darth JT, DarkDoomBro as well as you guys who have posted here.
I appreciate & enjoy many of your posts! * raises tankard of yum *
"To the Marauders!"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sam Underhill on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:
"Oh, Captain!"
"Mphghrkl."
"I think he means it, too."
"Nonsense, that's just the pillow talking."
"Personally, I think he's going to throw us overboard one of these days."
"Well, in all scientific curiousity, I would like to know whether we'd float or sink."
"You can be the first to find out then."
"Do you guys see a sign on my door that says 'Conference Room, open all hours, come right in'?"
"Um, no."
"I'm just too subtle for you guys, aren't I?"
"What's subtle?"
"For you, a falling anvil."
"Har, har, har, now that's funny!"
"You would think so."
"Anyways, now that you're up, Cap'n..."
"Let me guess, another day, another milestone."
"He's good."
"That's why he's the Captain."
"Sigh. Who is it now?"
"Esperanza."
"Ha! Falling anvil! I get it now."
"That's nice, go to the head of the class."
"Arrange the usual, put it on the account."
"Um, about that. The bank says no more putting stuff on account until we pay up on the current balance."
"RATBEARD!!"
"Yes, Cap'n?"
"How have we been paying for the pizza?"
"On account?"
"I gave you gold to pay for it!"
"Well, that's piratin' in't."
"So that's it then, we have no gold, now we have no account."
"Say the word and we'll have no more Ratbeard, Cap'n."
"Tempting. Now what?"
"The usual, Cap'n?"
"It always comes down to this, doesn't it? Good wishes, heart felt congratulations, attagirls and whatnot."
"No one's ever complained."
"Still it just doesn't seem like enough."
"Well, I've heard of this strange thing called Underhilling. We could try that."
"Is it cheap?"
"Seeing who alls been doing it, I'd certainly say so."
"Ok then. Here we go all together."
"All right everyone, into the Captain's cabin."
"Now hold on, we can't all fit in here at once!"
"Watch where ya put that elbow, matey."
"My toes!"
"Ooo, I love the new curtains, Cap'n."
"Can't... breathe..."
"Anyone need a manicure?"
"Can we get on with it, please?"

"YAY Esperanza!!!!!"
For some reason, I'm picturing 'the stateroom scene' from A Night at The Opera. Very funny, Sam, thanks for the laugh, it made my day!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
Please don't make a fuss, there are other kind, informative & funny posters, who also deserve recognition. For example CDeWinter, Sparticus32, Virtuous Dante Ramesy, our own lovely Misty, Darth JT, DarkDoomBro as well as you guys who have posted here.
"To the Marauders!"
Raises mug and joins in. "To the Marauders" *Group Chrissy Hug*

Bosun
May 10, 2010
anecorbie on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
"To the Marauders!"
Silly of most of us to say, but we like having reasons to throw a party! Not that you don't deserve praise and recognition of your achievement, because you really do, so we are thwarting two birds with 1 proverbial stone!