Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

a tale of the nefarious 5

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
everyone was beaten from our pirates they relaxed for awhile Jonathan was really clumsy and not that bright
and he was on a tv show and he records what happens after their beaten anyways here's what happened but first their personalities

Jonathan- he was clumsy and not bright and he gets into lots of trouble
Lynne- she frightened everyone and she loved reading books
Faye- she was like the boss always commanding
Josef- he was bold and won pretty often at games
Benjamin- was always practicing and not good at games only shooting games like target practices etc

anyways
Jonathan was playing video games and he was interrupted by Josef and Josef said it was time to fight and they trained harder and harder each day Lynne forced everyone to go to the library Faye said " :D a book of ships and tactics!" Lynne as always got a book of dark magic and evil spells Ben said " a book of sharpshooting!"
meanwhile Josef bought a training dummy to train on it was indestructible with Jonathan he complained " libraries are boring!" Lynne said " books are world of-" Jonathan said " your speeches are super boring!"
only one problem Jonathan read a book he was not supposed to " this was an interesting book" wait! it'll be the end of the spiral if he wont stop reading well i hope you guys enjoyed this story this is not a real story everything about them is fake except their names

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
Arceus and Zap on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
everyone was beaten from our pirates they relaxed for awhile Jonathan was really clumsy and not that bright
and he was on a tv show and he records what happens after their beaten anyways here's what happened but first their personalities

Jonathan- he was clumsy and not bright and he gets into lots of trouble
Lynne- she frightened everyone and she loved reading books
Faye- she was like the boss always commanding
Josef- he was bold and won pretty often at games
Benjamin- was always practicing and not good at games only shooting games like target practices etc

anyways
Jonathan was playing video games and he was interrupted by Josef and Josef said it was time to fight and they trained harder and harder each day Lynne forced everyone to go to the library Faye said " :D a book of ships and tactics!" Lynne as always got a book of dark magic and evil spells Ben said " a book of sharpshooting!"
meanwhile Josef bought a training dummy to train on it was indestructible with Jonathan he complained " libraries are boring!" Lynne said " books are world of-" Jonathan said " your speeches are super boring!"
only one problem Jonathan read a book he was not supposed to " this was an interesting book" wait! it'll be the end of the spiral if he wont stop reading well i hope you guys enjoyed this story this is not a real story everything about them is fake except their names
.... i dont even know what i just read.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Blixet on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
.... i dont even know what i just read.
sry i got bored at this time so its not that great