Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Hybrid - Paper Dragon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 18, 2009
Celestial Dragon x Tawny Sky Turtle = Paper Dragon.

The community was in a frenzy tonight after the pet was found and the original owner gave the wrong combo out, but we eventually figured it out. And for those interested in jumping into training right away - the Paper Dragon likes "Side Dish" and "MooShu" Snacks.

-DH

Community Leader
The Paper Dragon is from Celestial Dragon x Tawny Sky Turtle. It's egg is a Soaring Egg colored in navy blue and yellow.

It's quite pretty really. You can see how it looks here and its egg here.

Good Luck, Morphers!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Kelsey Fireheart on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
The Paper Dragon is from Celestial Dragon x Tawny Sky Turtle. It's egg is a Soaring Egg colored in navy blue and yellow.

It's quite pretty really. You can see how it looks here and its egg here.

Good Luck, Morphers!
Wow, something I have and can try right now! Thank you for posting ,Kelsey!

Ensign
May 19, 2012
Hi Kelsey.

Thank you so much for useful links.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Woohoo! After getting three Tawny Sky Turtles and one Celestial Dragon, I finally got my Paper Dragon! It is now my favorite pet in terms of appearance. Too bad it has the lowest pedigree I've ever received-- only 187! I guess I'll have to start morphing for a higher pedigree. Thanks for posting the links to the pet and egg pictures, Kelsey!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I am still trying for one. I am so glad you guys are getting lucky early. I have, so far, used up three maxed out banks and I now have a lot of dragons and turtles floating around my home. Soon you will be mine.....Tower anyone?

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Congrats to all who gotten one so far. Still trying myself I now have a flock or is it a gaggle, ok maybe a herd of turtles and dragons.
Good luck to all of us still trying fingers crossed and skullbones.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Great discovery - thanks for sharing!

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
I finally got my paper dragon leveled up enough it wouldn't get flattened immediately on the battlefield to see how it did. To my complete amazement the combat animations for this dragon are very unique and beautiful. Well worth the trouble of morphing, it was my 12th attempt and for those wondering I did morph it solo.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Heh, I got this guy on my SECOND try. 224 pedigree. It could be better, but I ain't complaining! This guy is my second hybrid!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warriorscreed on Oct 11, 2014 wrote:
Heh, I got this guy on my SECOND try. 224 pedigree. It could be better, but I ain't complaining! This guy is my second hybrid!
Congrats on your lovely baby and your amazing luck

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I just have to say, the paper dragon is incredibly charming. Not only does it have a beautiful, unique look that delightfully evokes Chinese 'dragon dances', but when you feed it a snack it likes, lovely Asian-style music and fireworks accompany its happy dance! My plumed hat is off to you, KI designers, artists, musicians, and animators!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Well, my Paper Dragon reached Mega, and it impressed me greatly! Blade Storm 1, Vengeance Strike 1, and some very powerful pet moves have made me proud of him! He expressed 71 out of 224 Pedigree!