Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Worlds for P101

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
As I've recently finished the game, (best computer game I've ever played in my life.) I was waiting for the moment to earn the Aquilian Legend badge (I hope I spelled that right) Yet just as suddenly I feel a need to explore more into the depths of this story line, so I ask the community, come one come all! What is your opinion on what the next world should be!

Brave Wolf West, Chief of Cheese Doodles

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
Skull Island part 3. Why, you ask, would I think that? After all, we've already explored all of Skull Island. Plus, the Spring Update was all about Skull Island. Except we haven't explored everything because of the Spring Update. I'm sure most of us have noticed the giant cave behind the Skull Island Docks' life fountain. There's also all the new Aztecosaur ruins around Corsair's Channel. There are at least half a dozen new cave openings in and around Skull Island now. It's almost as if KingsIsle is setting up for a big Skull Island update. But that's crazy. After all, we're going to Valencia next, and it's not like KingsIsle would ever have us do a book that took place partly in Skull Island and then had the rest of it in Valencia. Except that's exactly what happened the last time we went to Valencia in Book 4.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
There will be more new areas in Skull Island, as well as Girzzlehim, Valencia part 2 and maybe Krokotopia.
Wow more on skull island to explore ? I thought as a pirate101 player after the spring update,we have closed the chapter on this world,what other untold stories skull island have in store ?

Petty Officer
Nov 30, 2012
Haha, I love the ideas, but I must be forced to agree.