Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Snacks

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 29, 2012
A huge thank you to KI for being able to purchase and sell more than one of a snack. I also love that when I'm feeding snacks to my pets, that the snacks are arranged in order of power for me to be able to easily find the right snack for that pet. It would be great if the game automatically arranged the snacks in my inventory in the same fashion so I can easily find, move, sell, etc. the snacks in my inventory. It would also be awesome if, when selling snacks from my second or third page, I stayed on that page after completing the transaction instead of going back to the first page of my inventory every time I sell something.

Thanks for listening!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Lilith Talon on Sep 8, 2014 wrote:
A huge thank you to KI for being able to purchase and sell more than one of a snack. I also love that when I'm feeding snacks to my pets, that the snacks are arranged in order of power for me to be able to easily find the right snack for that pet. It would be great if the game automatically arranged the snacks in my inventory in the same fashion so I can easily find, move, sell, etc. the snacks in my inventory. It would also be awesome if, when selling snacks from my second or third page, I stayed on that page after completing the transaction instead of going back to the first page of my inventory every time I sell something.

Thanks for listening!
Welcome to the boards Lilith Talon!

I agree soooooo much. The new ability to sell in multiples is simply fantastic and quite the time saver. Long gone are those days of hitting the Enter key 100+ times to sell excessive amounts of snacks. This is one of the most useful and user friendly features from the updates and I too am so happy KI implemented this feature. See naysayers out there, KI does hear us and listen to our pleas.

I also agree with you on the inventory screen and page reverting thing during transactions. It would be so nice if during the process at least your current page stayed active after selling off snacks/gear. I hope and have a feeling that this may be something KI looks into and remedies in the future.

Well, again welcome to the boards and pleasant piratin' to you!