Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea For Catbeards homeworld

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
this was asked to be published by Anecorbie So without further adieu...The World is Called Purlexia where Catbeard and the Kurghas come from.
Skyways: Pawston Skyway, Capello Jolie Skyway, and Cat's Meow Skyway.
How to get there: Your at Avery's Office and Catbeard has a letter saying,
Dear Henry(Catbeard's real name) I need you to come back home the Whitetails( enemy gang) have taken over again come back, love Margret(his wife).
So Catbeard says Oh my we must go captain please my family could get hurt but you need a windstone(Orange). It's in Scrimshaw in the belly of the beast lounge (some where under the stomach of the skeleton dinosaur) so you talk to Catbeard's brother Sammy Felano (Catbeards name is Henry Felano) so he gives you a windstone no problem and the stormgate is through Marleybone. when you get there catbeard says Quick captain to that Mansion my home. So you dock there and it's this huge mansion with a beautiful view and Garden. and you go to the door and catbeard says Honey I'm Home! then you go in and his son (Tim Felano) says Dad is that you? Loud and clear son says Catbeard so they talk and theres a party set up in there's a party just for catbeard in the party hall(which has a sigil) you go in and Catbeard has a tuxedo on then Whitetails break in (Whitetails are Cat ninja's like Shiruku Neko). then you, Catbeard Tim, and two other Companions of choice battle them. Then Tim says Phew that was close right dad. Just like old times says Catbeard then Tim Felano says Catbeard can I join your captain's crew and he says of course. (By the way he is a Cat pirate like the one in the Boochbeard Bundle exempt a White version and comes with Vengeance Strike, and Second Chance with a choice of 1 other Epic and available to all classes). So catbeard says I've Got a surprise for you captain outside. and it's A Purlexia Skiff and a figurehead, wheel, and horn then you go to Catspaw City, Pouncer's Ranch, and Kurgha Island(inside Kurgha Cauldron). Then there's an Armada Lab(Part of Catbeard's Promotion Idea from Cat Pirate, to Cat Hero), and Whitetail Vortex. By the way in Pouncer's Ranch you need to allow all classes to get a Bufaloon Compaion. Speaking of Bufaloons, Storm Sharks, Whitetail Frigates, Marleybone Ships, and Armada Ships roam the Skyway. so that's Pawston Skyway the next Post will be the Capello Jolie Skyway then Cat's Meow Skyway.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
By the Way Pawston is supposed to be Boston because Purlexia is supposed to be America and takes place in the Ruffolutionary War get it.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Now Capello Jolie Skyway:
Monquista has traveled to Purlexia to find the legendary Golden Banana Orchid inside the Capello Jungle. But you need permission from General Gortez to get to the jungle from Capello Jolie City.
Your Mission: Head to Polaris(From Pawston Skyway and requires a Scarlet Windstone) to convince Napolenguin to help break Monquistador Ranger, Patrick Peterson(Supossed to be like Peter Pan) out of Point Paw Prison. So the rest of the book takes you through the 3 skyways of Polaris and eventually you return to Gortez. Then The next book starts With heading to point Paw Prison so you break Patrick out and he joins your crew all classes (he is a that has a backhand Dagger like Froggo Villa and Automaticly knows Cheap Shot and choice of 3 epics- almost forgot Napolenguin is a with gun like Ensign Emmmet, penguin General, to Admiral with True Grit and Overwatch with a choice of 2 epics also for all classes when we where in Polaris). Then you head to the jungle where you meet Eleanor and Gortez. Then you have to get a key in the jungle to get to the orchid. Then you find Isadore which she is with Phule. She's about to hand over a piece of the map when napolenguin shoots her hand which has an illusion device on it and she turns into the Female clockwork and calls battle Angels then takes out her knives and battles with you and Phule flees. after you defeat her you take the Map and you got 1 to go (you get one in Polaris). Then Gortez joins your crew, and Elenor does after she changes into a spy and has the same attacks as the female clockwork.(Gortez is a Gorilla General, and Elenor is a Monquistador Spy which she is required to be recruited to Promote Bonnie Anne to Fox Agent and she isn't required to be at a certain level just requires Agent Elenor).
Other Places: Catbeard's Summer Island( Part of Bonnie Anne's Agent Promotion) and Tempesa Moroko.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Such an imaginative narration, thank you for sharing this story quest line. I love your names, keep up your writing.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Odd.... Every cat I've seen so far seems to hail from Marleybone. Even Shiroku Neko is from there.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Polaris1055 on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
this was asked to be published by Anecorbie So without further adieu...The World is Called Purlexia where Catbeard and the Kurghas come from.
Skyways: Pawston Skyway, Capello Jolie Skyway, and Cat's Meow Skyway.
How to get there: Your at Avery's Office and Catbeard has a letter saying,
Dear Henry(Catbeard's real name) I need you to come back home the Whitetails( enemy gang) have taken over again come back, love Margret(his wife).
So Catbeard says Oh my we must go captain please my family could get hurt but you need a windstone(Orange). It's in Scrimshaw in the belly of the beast lounge (some where under the stomach of the skeleton dinosaur) so you talk to Catbeard's brother Sammy Felano (Catbeards name is Henry Felano) so he gives you a windstone no problem and the stormgate is through Marleybone. when you get there catbeard says Quick captain to that Mansion my home. So you dock there and it's this huge mansion with a beautiful view and Garden. and you go to the door and catbeard says Honey I'm Home! then you go in and his son (Tim Felano) says Dad is that you? Loud and clear son says Catbeard so they talk and theres a party set up in there's a party just for catbeard in the party hall(which has a sigil) you go in and Catbeard has a tuxedo on then Whitetails break in (Whitetails are Cat ninja's like Shiruku Neko). then you, Catbeard Tim, and two other Companions of choice battle them. Then Tim says Phew that was close right dad. Just like old times says Catbeard then Tim Felano says Catbeard can I join your captain's crew and he says of course. (By the way he is a Cat pirate like the one in the Boochbeard Bundle exempt a White version and comes with Vengeance Strike, and Second Chance with a choice of 1 other Epic and available to all classes). So catbeard says I've Got a surprise for you captain outside. and it's A Purlexia Skiff and a figurehead, wheel, and horn then you go to Catspaw City, Pouncer's Ranch, and Kurgha Island(inside Kurgha Cauldron). Then there's an Armada Lab(Part of Catbeard's Promotion Idea from Cat Pirate, to Cat Hero), and Whitetail Vortex. By the way in Pouncer's Ranch you need to allow all classes to get a Bufaloon Compaion. Speaking of Bufaloons, Storm Sharks, Whitetail Frigates, Marleybone Ships, and Armada Ships roam the Skyway. so that's Pawston Skyway the next Post will be the Capello Jolie Skyway then Cat's Meow Skyway.
Hate to burst your bubble, but the Kurgha people you meet in marleybone came from a skyway in Mirage (they said so in the game)

Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
Rajah. Kurghas come from Rajah. See, because kurghas are based on Indian warriors (the kind from the subcontinent) and the Aryan (Indo-European people from the Steppes of Asia) warrior chiefs who entered the Indus Valley civilization in India/Pakistan were called raja. The term later came to just mean king, but that's beside the point.

But I digress...

Regardless, Purlexia sounds like an interesting idea; I'd love to go there!

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Forgot to say in Pawston skyway theres a Blue windlane that connects to Capello Jolie which has another one that's Purple that connects to Cat's Meow which has a Green Windlane that stays only in Cats Meow Skyway... Speaking of.
Cat's Meow Skyway
The Whitetail's have been spotted by the Mayor of Claw City. He'll only tell you where they are if you Destroy the Armada Outpost nearby. But you'll need help from the Majors of The Maleficent Island, a group of Amazing Fighters
  • ()Ricky Rodgers (Jaguar Duelist for s)
  • ()Joe Cavivan (Lion Painter for s)
  • ()Nagal Sheeda (Cheetah Gypsy for s)
  • ()Drake Rodgers (Jaguar Boxer for s)
  • ()Tammy Two-Guns( Bobcat Gunner for s)
  • ()Bianca Dealaa (Tiger Fortune Seeker for s)
So you get there help and in the dungeon they all help you well one in each room. then You recruit them after you complete the Dungeon. Then Mayor Thomas tells you that there hideout is near the Maleficent Island to the Southeast of it. so you complete that then they confess that there real hideout is at Pride mountain shortly down Pride Path(just like Corsairs Channel) then you get to the forest in front of the mountain so you complete the Jungle quest then you complete the dungeon to go up the mountain where you find a small house that has a scent of tea as your Starter companion says. Then you defeat the master and stop the Tea Flood form happening (The master hid 500 cannons full of tea and attempts to shoot Claw City and Drown it). Then theres a prisoner From the nearby Stormgate to Wizard City (requires Red Windstone and to get to Valencia you need to get to Grizzleheim from Wizard City to get Erica the Red to help you defeat the Armada and collect Phule's piece so you can have the last piece you need to get to El Dorado then you get to Wizard City where you get the Rainbow Windstone to get to El Dorado in Krokotopia from Aquilla. so basically books 15-17 is Purlexia and Polaris then book 18 is Wizard City which has a Spoiler as Blind Mew said.Outtawords BYE!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
winter goddess on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
Hate to burst your bubble, but the Kurgha people you meet in marleybone came from a skyway in Mirage (they said so in the game)
They come from Raja, this clearly stated in the game. Raja is based on India under British rule.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Well, I think the Kurghas are form the world of Rajah. Catbeard seems to be from Marleybone, anyway.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Max DeGroot on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
Odd.... Every cat I've seen so far seems to hail from Marleybone. Even Shiroku Neko is from there.
Who do you think colonized America? It's possible that a Marleybone Cat can be from Pawston...
This is just an imaginative treatment. After all, what do we know about Catbeard?

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Actually the Kurghas came from Rajah, heard it from one of them on the Isle of Fetch

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Polaris1055 on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
Forgot to say in Pawston skyway theres a Blue windlane that connects to Capello Jolie which has another one that's Purple that connects to Cat's Meow which has a Green Windlane that stays only in Cats Meow Skyway... Speaking of.
Cat's Meow Skyway
The Whitetail's have been spotted by the Mayor of Claw City. He'll only tell you where they are if you Destroy the Armada Outpost nearby. But you'll need help from the Majors of The Maleficent Island, a group of Amazing Fighters
  • ()Ricky Rodgers (Jaguar Duelist for s)
  • ()Joe Cavivan (Lion Painter for s)
  • ()Nagal Sheeda (Cheetah Gypsy for s)
  • ()Drake Rodgers (Jaguar Boxer for s)
  • ()Tammy Two-Guns( Bobcat Gunner for s)
  • ()Bianca Dealaa (Tiger Fortune Seeker for s)
So you get there help and in the dungeon they all help you well one in each room. then You recruit them after you complete the Dungeon. Then Mayor Thomas tells you that there hideout is near the Maleficent Island to the Southeast of it. so you complete that then they confess that there real hideout is at Pride mountain shortly down Pride Path(just like Corsairs Channel) then you get to the forest in front of the mountain so you complete the Jungle quest then you complete the dungeon to go up the mountain where you find a small house that has a scent of tea as your Starter companion says. Then you defeat the master and stop the Tea Flood form happening (The master hid 500 cannons full of tea and attempts to shoot Claw City and Drown it). Then theres a prisoner From the nearby Stormgate to Wizard City (requires Red Windstone and to get to Valencia you need to get to Grizzleheim from Wizard City to get Erica the Red to help you defeat the Armada and collect Phule's piece so you can have the last piece you need to get to El Dorado then you get to Wizard City where you get the Rainbow Windstone to get to El Dorado in Krokotopia from Aquilla. so basically books 15-17 is Purlexia and Polaris then book 18 is Wizard City which has a Spoiler as Blind Mew said.Outtawords BYE!
19-21 is grizzleheim, 22 is actually something i made up Skull Island Underworld in Scrimshaw, 23 is Krokotopia, 24 is Valencia part 2, and 25 is El Dorado. in another post i'd be happy to post about the skull island underworld

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
anecorbie on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
Who do you think colonized America? It's possible that a Marleybone Cat can be from Pawston...
This is just an imaginative treatment. After all, what do we know about Catbeard?
Ya it's supposed to be like this
  • Cats are tired of being forced to be in Marleybone so they travel to this stormgate through Marleybone to Colonize in Purlexia and also there's Native Cats that are supposed to be Native Americans and the whitetails are Assassins that the king hired to bring them all back especially Catbeard. They'll have a puppet Show about it if they use my idea. And Capello Jolie is supposed to be Florida because in the 1800's Spain ruled Florida which is Monquista.

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
anecorbie on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
I finally found my history soul friend