Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

It's a Skarakeet, it's a skiff, no, it's...

AuthorMessage
Commodore
May 31, 2009
MISTY!

As you can see, I am back! Even though it's only been a month since I left, it has seemed like years to me! I can't express how glad I am to be here again, with words or emoticons. I am jumping for joy and dying of excitement since the new updates have come out! (Thank you for telling me, Calamity!)

I also want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who's chatted with me for the past month. Being limited in zones and not being able to help out with those higher-level group chests and farming drove me crazy. You guys kept the game interesting for me, with your funny and wise conversations and help in farming. Thanks again.

I can't wait to enter the Nefarious Tower and see what horrors await within! I need a team for this weekend (or Friday evening)...Chrissy? Esperanza? Valkoor? Anyone else who wants to join? All I ask is that you let me drink the elixir. Just a tiny sip won't hurt, will it?

I am beyond happy to be back here on the Pirate101 Message Boards. See you all in the Spiral!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
MISTY!

As you can see, I am back! Even though it's only been a month since I left, it has seemed like years to me! I can't express how glad I am to be here again, with words or emoticons. I am jumping for joy and dying of excitement since the new updates have come out! (Thank you for telling me, Calamity!)

I also want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who's chatted with me for the past month. Being limited in zones and not being able to help out with those higher-level group chests and farming drove me crazy. You guys kept the game interesting for me, with your funny and wise conversations and help in farming. Thanks again.

I can't wait to enter the Nefarious Tower and see what horrors await within! I need a team for this weekend (or Friday evening)...Chrissy? Esperanza? Valkoor? Anyone else who wants to join? All I ask is that you let me drink the elixir. Just a tiny sip won't hurt, will it?

I am beyond happy to be back here on the Pirate101 Message Boards. See you all in the Spiral!
I encourage your desire to explore your nefarious side! If I can make it, I'll be there ( can't wait to smack you upside the head, lol )!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
MISTY!

Welcome back Misty. *HUGE Chrissy hug*
I would love to do the tower with you. Yea it really makes things tough with the elixir now. You have to drink it early in the fight or Moo takes the option away so no longer can we get the 5 team weakened first. Curses (fun curses mind you) to you players that bragged the tower was too easy. There is no easy way to do it now. Just be sure you are well rested and have an easy supply of energy bars handy as this tower will stretch you in ways you cannot imagine. But, Boy Howdy, is the victory that much sweeter.
Let me know when you are going to be playing. Have lots of room in your backpack as Ratbeard is beyond generous in the drops department and low gold amounts as maxing out the gold bank happens a LOT. Miracle Mitch is getting rich now that we need to spend some fast gold and that tower always has a good supply of companions in need of healing. Lots of fun in store.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
WAHOOO!! Welcome back Misty!! Nice to see you posting again-- I thought you were back after seeing some mighty fine yarring of yours last night, but now it is official. Sweet Dragons of Misty, you're back!!

I aim to give the Towah a proper shellacking this weekend, but I am not quite sure what my schedule will allow as of yet. It's hard to find a solid 2+ hours of game time for me lately. With the twins joining the Legged Forces and now on 'active duty', it gets wild and crazy with all of the giggling, bobbling, wobbling and chasing going on. Plus, it is once again Fall Baseball season and we just started first practices-- but that's more of an issue during the week, than on weekends.

Late on Saturday or Sunday night, or early Sunday morning may be my best opportunities to milk the Moo of all his nefariousness. I will hop in the game and look for any and all on Valkoor's friend list and see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Again welcome back to the boards and to free roaming the Spiral, Misty!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
I encourage your desire to explore your nefarious side! If I can make it, I'll be there ( can't wait to smack you upside the head, lol )!
I suppose I deserve a couple of whacks after bugging you nonstop for the past month. I can't wait to get to the top of that tower! I went up to the fourth floor with a group of random pirates last night, but I had to quit because of time. Hope to see you there!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
Welcome back Misty. *HUGE Chrissy hug*
I would love to do the tower with you. Yea it really makes things tough with the elixir now. You have to drink it early in the fight or Moo takes the option away so no longer can we get the 5 team weakened first. Curses (fun curses mind you) to you players that bragged the tower was too easy. There is no easy way to do it now. Just be sure you are well rested and have an easy supply of energy bars handy as this tower will stretch you in ways you cannot imagine. But, Boy Howdy, is the victory that much sweeter.
Let me know when you are going to be playing. Have lots of room in your backpack as Ratbeard is beyond generous in the drops department and low gold amounts as maxing out the gold bank happens a LOT. Miracle Mitch is getting rich now that we need to spend some fast gold and that tower always has a good supply of companions in need of healing. Lots of fun in store.
Thanks for the welcome, Chrissy!

So, my idea of unequipping gear before sampling that elixir just might work. Of course, I'd have to survive the path to the elixir itself. I haven't seen the top floor yet, so I have no idea what it looks like.

And speaking of generous gold and drops, I went from less than ten thousand gold to over sixty thousand in only four floors! I also got some power card gear that I auctioned for even more gold! (Thank you Ratbeard!) I'll work on leveling up some of my better companions so they'll be ready.

I'll be on as much as possible this weekend, probably more on Sunday since I'm devoting most of Saturday to research for a Spanish project and whatever other homework I have over the weekend.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
WAHOOO!! Welcome back Misty!! Nice to see you posting again-- I thought you were back after seeing some mighty fine yarring of yours last night, but now it is official. Sweet Dragons of Misty, you're back!!

I aim to give the Towah a proper shellacking this weekend, but I am not quite sure what my schedule will allow as of yet. It's hard to find a solid 2+ hours of game time for me lately. With the twins joining the Legged Forces and now on 'active duty', it gets wild and crazy with all of the giggling, bobbling, wobbling and chasing going on. Plus, it is once again Fall Baseball season and we just started first practices-- but that's more of an issue during the week, than on weekends.

Late on Saturday or Sunday night, or early Sunday morning may be my best opportunities to milk the Moo of all his nefariousness. I will hop in the game and look for any and all on Valkoor's friend list and see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Again welcome back to the boards and to free roaming the Spiral, Misty!
Thank you for the 'welcome back' Valkoor! It is wonderful to be able to click that three-letter pirate word under a Marauder's post again. I need to go back and get all of the posts I wished to yar in the past month!

Sunday morning would probably work for me, so if you can make it that would be fantastic! I could also do Saturday night, if Sunday doesn't work for you.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
It be good to have ye back lass, there be so much to catch up ye know har!!!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
*Thumbs Up*
Glad to see yer back, Misty (almost typed Musty- that could have been awkward)!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
It's tower time!!!!!! Did my first run at it on Thursday. I has happy to see they made it a little harder. We started off with a full party but were able to defeat it with three. I'm game to give it a go again.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey