Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

8K yars!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Congratulations Chrissy, you have officially hit eight thousand yars. A quite ridiculous number if you ask me, but ridiculous in the best way. In the style of that annoying (yet funny) poet guy in Aquila, (Pandion?) I have composed a not-that-epic epic. Here it goes.

All hail Chrissy, the best pirate poster,
No one thinks of her as a boaster
She may or may not own a cool toaster
All hail the omnipotent crab roaster!

Not much rhymes with poster.

All hail Chrissy, the one pirate lord
All enemies fear her pirate sword
When she's around, we never get bored
Her number of yars is greatly adored!

Congratulations Chrissy!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
This be truly a wonderful accomplishment, to be the first pirate in history to reach that many yars and not only that but reaching to yer 5000th post and new rank as well, it be a record that will be duplicated some time soon at this rate I know it, but until then I say congratulations on a job well done lassie, yet words can not express how all we pirates feel about your fantastic achievement, but I can say how proud and how much some of us look up to ye and love ye so much. *chokes back a tear*

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Wow! This board hasn't been up all that long and she's already reached 8k yars. Well done! Won't be long until she reaches five digits and that will be a day to remember. Keep up the awesome posts!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
jack morgan933 on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
This be truly a wonderful accomplishment, to be the first pirate in history to reach that many yars and not only that but reaching to yer 5000th post and new rank as well, it be a record that will be duplicated some time soon at this rate I know it, but until then I say congratulations on a job well done lassie, yet words can not express how all we pirates feel about your fantastic achievement, but I can say how proud and how much some of us look up to ye and love ye so much. *chokes back a tear*

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
Aww Jack your praise just warms the barnacles of my piratey heart. You sure know how to make a pirate feel good. Especially when you call me Lassie and make me feel young and pretty again. *Hands tissue for that dirt in your eye and gives big Chrissy Hug*

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Congratulations Chrissy, you deserve each and every Yar that you were awarded! Heep! Heep! Hoolay!

When I first time came to Message Boards, indeed I noticed you, Chrissy, I was amazed how can someone be so wonderful, welcoming and nice. I was even annoyed to see so much positive energy from your every word that you ever wrote, but now I am proud that there are so many nice people, especially you!

Perhaps I haven't met you yet, perhaps one day I bump into you shopping at the Bazaar... Again, congratulations and best wishes to you!

Sincerely, Samuel

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Yes, congratulations Chrissy! You make yarring you so easy, and all just by you being you.

We all are very appreciative of everything you do to help make the message boards and the Pirate101 community wonderful places to be part of. Your yars are a testament to the message boarders being very wise to recognize a great and amazing poster and person. It's easy to yar the positive, friendly, encouraging, helpful, super funny, insightful and extremely bright offerings that Chrissy blesses us with.

Congrats Chrissy and a round of applause and mugs of yum to all of you marauders that show your support of your fellow posters, like our wonderful Chrissy!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Words are so empty to show how a person feels. I know if we should ever met in real life, we'll be great friends!
Hugs and congrats, dear friend

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
Way to go Chrissy! You always know what to say and there's no mystery as to why you have so many yars! It really is a blessing having someone like you around to cheer us up and offer support.

~Gibbsie

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Jojimbo101 on Aug 31, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations Chrissy, you deserve each and every Yar that you were awarded! Heep! Heep! Hoolay!

When I first time came to Message Boards, indeed I noticed you, Chrissy, I was amazed how can someone be so wonderful, welcoming and nice. I was even annoyed to see so much positive energy from your every word that you ever wrote, but now I am proud that there are so many nice people, especially you!

Perhaps I haven't met you yet, perhaps one day I bump into you shopping at the Bazaar... Again, congratulations and best wishes to you!

Sincerely, Samuel
Wow Samuel, thank you so very kindly. If my positiveness has affected you so wonderfully then I can only say "Mission accomplished". Indeed there are so many wonderful and kind Message Board Marauders. The whole atmosphere of these boards are so uniquely kind and nicer than any other board I have been involved with. This is a special place and I too am so proud to call myself a Message Board Marauder.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Aug 31, 2014 wrote:
Yes, congratulations Chrissy! You make yarring you so easy, and all just by you being you.

We all are very appreciative of everything you do to help make the message boards and the Pirate101 community wonderful places to be part of. Your yars are a testament to the message boarders being very wise to recognize a great and amazing poster and person. It's easy to yar the positive, friendly, encouraging, helpful, super funny, insightful and extremely bright offerings that Chrissy blesses us with.

Congrats Chrissy and a round of applause and mugs of yum to all of you marauders that show your support of your fellow posters, like our wonderful Chrissy!
Aww Valkoor, you DO have such a wonderful way with words. *Takes yum and enjoys sharing with all Marauding Family* You honor me greatly with your wonderful words of praise. The Blesser has been thoroughly blessed.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
"Captain?"
"I'll bet he ain't here."
"Where else can he be, if not here?"
"Somewhere else."
"Brilliant, Mr Holmes."
"Did ye check his hammock?"
"Empty."
"Crow's nest?"
"Did you say crow's nest?"
"Well, he ain't here, is he?"
"Fine, I'll go."
"Maybe the cargo hold."
"I'm on it."
"Did he leave the ship?"
"We're in the middle of a wind lane."
"Does that mean he'd float?"
"Hopefully. It's a long way down."
"He's not in the crow's nest."
"The hold's too dark to look and it's oogy down there."
"Maybe Ratbeard should go look, he'd be right at home."
"Funny, missy. Har, har. Look at me, I'm laughing."
"Seriously, where is the Cap'n?"
"Maybe he's turned... invisible."
"That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of."
"Have I ever told you that my fath..."
"YES!"
"We should organize a search and rescue team."
"We don't know he needs rescuing, do we?"
"We should still search, shouldn't we?"
"If we wait long enough, maybe he'll get hungry and come home."
"Maybe he's caught on to the fact we constantly wake him up when he's tryin' ta sleep."
(A brief silence)
"Nah."
"Maybe he went to a party?"
"In the middle of a wind lane?"
"Just a thought. You don't have to jump down my throat."
"It was a stupid thought."
"Now my feelings are hurt."
"Now everyone settle down. Come on, say you're sorry.
"I'm sorry, that you're stupid (sotto voce)."
"I heard that."
"Hi guys."
"Captain! Where have you been?"
"We've been looking all over the ship for you."
"Let's see now. I'm holding a sandwich and chips. Anyone care to take a guess?"
"The fo'csle?"
"Nope. Try again."
"The grand ballroom?"
"We don't even have a ballroom. Third time for all the marbles. Here's a hint, I'm eating food."
"The Kraken Skulls?"
"And we have no winner tonight."
"Cap'n, we have something to..."
"Say, before you go into all that, did you know Chrissy now has over 8000 yars? That's amazing, even for her. Now, what did you want to tell me?"
"Never mind."

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
AlphaWolf02 on Aug 29, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations Chrissy, you have officially hit eight thousand yars. A quite ridiculous number if you ask me, but ridiculous in the best way. In the style of that annoying (yet funny) poet guy in Aquila, (Pandion?) I have composed a not-that-epic epic. Here it goes.

All hail Chrissy, the best pirate poster,
No one thinks of her as a boaster
She may or may not own a cool toaster
All hail the omnipotent crab roaster!

Not much rhymes with poster.

All hail Chrissy, the one pirate lord
All enemies fear her pirate sword
When she's around, we never get bored
Her number of yars is greatly adored!

Congratulations Chrissy!
Such a great poem AlphaWolf, even not one such as me could right a poem as great as that. Many congratulations to you Chrissy, I don't think I'll get that many yar's till 2020.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Congratulations on your amazing milestone, Chrissy! As many here have said, you deserve those yars.

That's an amazing number, your name will be in the history books, Chrissy :D Anyway, I should probably get started on this essay.. See you wonderful trouble causing pirates later!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy, I am the bearer of even more heartfelt congratulatory kudos that go out to you. I ran into our dear friend Misty the other day in the Spiral and she asked me to pass on her sincerest "CONGRATS" to you, since unfortunately she currently can't post.

She asked me to give you this message....

"Of all the flea bitten , tail draggin', cud chewin' things to do- how dare you, don't you know coral widows have feelings too. They need to eat snacks just as much as the cute and cuddly pets, why I oughta........."

-- ooh, that was the wrong message. Disregard those words in quotations.

What Misty wanted me to pass on to you was that you are a super friendly pirate and a wonderful person. A lot of posters and players look up to you and admire you for your unrelenting positivity and your fierce encouragement. And like she stated the other night in-game, you are one of the biggest reasons that she decided to start posting (the other reason being the lifetime supply of Spiralberry Yum that comes with membership to the boards). "What's that?" Ooooh, Scratch says to scratch that comment as well......'Ah, Fizzlesticks!!! Hmm, so just where did all this Spiralberry Yum come from?''

"R-A-T-B-E-A-R-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-!!!!!!"

So from Misty, "Congratulations Chrissy- you deserve all of those yars and more!"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Sep 1, 2014 wrote:
"Captain?"
"I'll bet he ain't here."
"Where else can he be, if not here?"
"Somewhere else."
"Brilliant, Mr Holmes."
"Did ye check his hammock?"
"Empty."
"Crow's nest?"
"Did you say crow's nest?"
"Well, he ain't here, is he?"
"Fine, I'll go."
"Maybe the cargo hold."
"I'm on it."
"Did he leave the ship?"
"We're in the middle of a wind lane."
"Does that mean he'd float?"
"Hopefully. It's a long way down."
"He's not in the crow's nest."
"The hold's too dark to look and it's oogy down there."
"Maybe Ratbeard should go look, he'd be right at home."
"Funny, missy. Har, har. Look at me, I'm laughing."
"Seriously, where is the Cap'n?"
"Maybe he's turned... invisible."
"That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of."
"Have I ever told you that my fath..."
"YES!"
"We should organize a search and rescue team."
"We don't know he needs rescuing, do we?"
"We should still search, shouldn't we?"
"If we wait long enough, maybe he'll get hungry and come home."
"Maybe he's caught on to the fact we constantly wake him up when he's tryin' ta sleep."
(A brief silence)
"Nah."
"Maybe he went to a party?"
"In the middle of a wind lane?"
"Just a thought. You don't have to jump down my throat."
"It was a stupid thought."
"Now my feelings are hurt."
"Now everyone settle down. Come on, say you're sorry.
"I'm sorry, that you're stupid (sotto voce)."
"I heard that."
"Hi guys."
"Captain! Where have you been?"
"We've been looking all over the ship for you."
"Let's see now. I'm holding a sandwich and chips. Anyone care to take a guess?"
"The fo'csle?"
"Nope. Try again."
"The grand ballroom?"
"We don't even have a ballroom. Third time for all the marbles. Here's a hint, I'm eating food."
"The Kraken Skulls?"
"And we have no winner tonight."
"Cap'n, we have something to..."
"Say, before you go into all that, did you know Chrissy now has over 8000 yars? That's amazing, even for her. Now, what did you want to tell me?"
"Never mind."
Oh my goodness. I have had the supreme honor of being Underhilled again Sam you had me laughing hysterically at "oogy" and it just got more giggle worthy from there. Your writing gifts are truly amazing and bring our crews to life like no other. I am honored exponentially. Thank you for such a wonderful and grin feeding gift.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ninja Phoenix123 on Sep 1, 2014 wrote:
Such a great poem AlphaWolf, even not one such as me could right a poem as great as that. Many congratulations to you Chrissy, I don't think I'll get that many yar's till 2020.
Thank you Phoenix. Your words warm my heart and reaffirm that all those yars just prove what wonderful pirates you all are.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ChrisTheSwashy on Sep 1, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations on your amazing milestone, Chrissy! As many here have said, you deserve those yars.

That's an amazing number, your name will be in the history books, Chrissy :D Anyway, I should probably get started on this essay.. See you wonderful trouble causing pirates later!
Thank you so much Chris. Well being a leader in the yarathon is tolerable only because I know that it is really you guys doing it by pushing me along with your yars of love. History maker? I don't know but I guess if I have to make a lasting impact, knowing that I am appreciated by all of you is a good legacy to leave. Happy writing and keep up the good work of focusing so admirably on your schoolwork.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 31, 2014 wrote:
Words are so empty to show how a person feels. I know if we should ever met in real life, we'll be great friends!
Hugs and congrats, dear friend
Thank you Esperanza. I to have no doubts that we would be the best of friends, constantly giggling and getting into the best of shenanigans possible. *Chrissy Hugs*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Gibbs on Aug 31, 2014 wrote:
Way to go Chrissy! You always know what to say and there's no mystery as to why you have so many yars! It really is a blessing having someone like you around to cheer us up and offer support.

~Gibbsie
Aww thank you ever so kindly Gibbsie. I do try my best to bless others but I truly am blessed beyond measure by you and your fellow marauders as you support me and keep me giggling. It is an honor to count you among my friends.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 2, 2014 wrote:
Chrissy, I am the bearer of even more heartfelt congratulatory kudos that go out to you. I ran into our dear friend Misty the other day in the Spiral and she asked me to pass on her sincerest "CONGRATS" to you, since unfortunately she currently can't post.

She asked me to give you this message....

"Of all the flea bitten , tail draggin', cud chewin' things to do- how dare you, don't you know coral widows have feelings too. They need to eat snacks just as much as the cute and cuddly pets, why I oughta........."

-- ooh, that was the wrong message. Disregard those words in quotations.

What Misty wanted me to pass on to you was that you are a super friendly pirate and a wonderful person. A lot of posters and players look up to you and admire you for your unrelenting positivity and your fierce encouragement. And like she stated the other night in-game, you are one of the biggest reasons that she decided to start posting (the other reason being the lifetime supply of Spiralberry Yum that comes with membership to the boards). "What's that?" Ooooh, Scratch says to scratch that comment as well......'Ah, Fizzlesticks!!! Hmm, so just where did all this Spiralberry Yum come from?''

"R-A-T-B-E-A-R-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-!!!!!!"

So from Misty, "Congratulations Chrissy- you deserve all of those yars and more!"
Absolutely hysterical Valkoor. You have shined in your gifting once more and have me delightfully giggling. Spiralberry yum sounds wonderful

Thank you so sweetly Misty. If I am the reason that brought you to these boards then I just might feel ok about that praise for we have all been repeatedly and delightfully blessed and charmed by you and your wonderful posts. I can't wait for your return and the recommencement of your enrichment of our community.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 2, 2014 wrote:
Absolutely hysterical Valkoor. You have shined in your gifting once more and have me delightfully giggling. Spiralberry yum sounds wonderful

Thank you so sweetly Misty. If I am the reason that brought you to these boards then I just might feel ok about that praise for we have all been repeatedly and delightfully blessed and charmed by you and your wonderful posts. I can't wait for your return and the recommencement of your enrichment of our community.
Thank you, Valkoor, for posting my original congrats for Chrissy. Now I can post them in person!

Valkoor already said everything that I wished to say, though I must add on just a little more.

First, thanks for your kind words Chrissy.

Second of all, it's true, part of the reason I joined the Message Boards was so my posts could appear next to those of an amazing Marauder like yourself. You are an awesome person, and many of the Marauders look up to you. Eight thousand yars is a mighty accomplishment. It is fitting that you are the first one to receive that honor. I...well, I'm speechless honestly. This is a fantastic milestone, and it should be celebrated. Each and every one of those eight thousand yars proves that you are one of the most influential, cheerful, positive, and kind Marauders here.

Congratulations, Chrissy!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
Thank you, Valkoor, for posting my original congrats for Chrissy. Now I can post them in person!

Valkoor already said everything that I wished to say, though I must add on just a little more.

Second of all, it's true, part of the reason I joined the Message Boards was so my posts could appear next to those of an amazing Marauder like yourself. You are an awesome person, and many of the Marauders look up to you. Eight thousand yars is a mighty accomplishment. It is fitting that you are the first one to receive that honor. I...well, I'm speechless honestly. This is a fantastic milestone, and it should be celebrated. Each and every one of those eight thousand yars proves that you are one of the most influential, cheerful, positive, and kind Marauders here.

Ok, I am in blushing overdrive here. Welcome back Misty and your words and the sharing of your heart has blessed me beyond measure. That saying about "Pressed down, shaken together & running over" sure applies to the level of happiness you have made me feel.
Though to all of you, I will still argue that those yars are your accomplishment, not mine but I am beyond honored that you are so blessed by my kindness and attempts to just be the kind of Marauder that I wish to hang around with. You guys are a great bunch and you make it so easy to enjoy being nice to. I am honored to be a fellow Message Board Marauder with all of you and together we can sure accomplish some wonderful niceness.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:

EEP! MISTYYYYY welcome back friend!! We pirates missed you VERY much! Yarrr!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
ChrisTheSwashy on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
EEP! MISTYYYYY welcome back friend!! We pirates missed you VERY much! Yarrr!
Thank you Chris, I am very glad to be back.