Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

where do I find this

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi I found this cannon in test realm but I'm sure it's in live real because I looked for them and I found the page about them but it does not say who drops them or who sells them could someone please help me thank you they are called Golden Ballista

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
silver swordcoral on Aug 21, 2014 wrote:
Hi I found this cannon in test realm but I'm sure it's in live real because I looked for them and I found the page about them but it does not say who drops them or who sells them could someone please help me thank you they are called Golden Ballista
You get them off of boss ship fights. Captains Spartacos and Pluton drop all kinds of great stuff. Don't know why they are not in the Wiki. Guess I need to document the next time I get a set.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
You get them off of boss ship fights. Captains Spartacos and Pluton drop all kinds of great stuff. Don't know why they are not in the Wiki. Guess I need to document the next time I get a set.
i had one from the bazaar. the stats are
+22 damage
+2 accuracy
i gave it to pearl but its the same stats as the twin i got from the bazaar.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
thank you Chrissy Th'Blesser I really appreciate the help