Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Won't let my witchdoctor into the game

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 26, 2009
I try to log in and it says verifying character please wait for like 5 minutes or so then says she cannot enter the game quit and try again, I do that and it still does not work. I contacted support two days ago when this started and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times. Support has not gotten back to me at all :( I want to play already

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
baileyeverhart on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
I try to log in and it says verifying character please wait for like 5 minutes or so then says she cannot enter the game quit and try again, I do that and it still does not work. I contacted support two days ago when this started and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times. Support has not gotten back to me at all :( I want to play already
Hi Shari, welcome to the message boards.
Check your account settings and make sure the email you have listed is still good. It is possible they have responded and you are not getting the emails.
Also check your Spam folder. If you do not have Support as a listed contact, your email program may be mistakenly tossing them as spam or junk mail.

Ensign
Oct 26, 2009
Hi Crissy and ty Yes I know my email is correct I've gotten the automatic response back saying it could 24-48 hours for a response however it's now way past 48 hours. I've gotten nothing in my spam either from them and I do have them added as a contact.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
With this new update it may take support a little longer than normal to get back to you.

Have you tried going into the Control Panel, finding Pirate101, uninstalling it, restarting your computer, and reinstalling Pirate101? Since all the data is stored on KI's computers, this will not destroy any of your Pirates and, if your present Pirate101 has become corrupted, this will fix the problem. Otherwise, your best bet is to talk with support by either using the Help Menu above (the Orange Question Mark) or e-mailing them at support@pirate101.com.

If you are also using the Test Realm, I would recommend a Pirate101 Live folder and a Pirate101 Test folder to keep the two systems separate. After uninstalling Pirate101 (or Pirate101 Test), you can add this folder by selecting the choice Customize Install at the bottom of the Install Pirate101 (Test) Window with the big Play button in it and adding it to the install address (ie Pirate101\Live\). Make sure you add the last '\' because that tells windows that it is a folder.