Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valkoor has 3k yars!

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
Ok, eh. So, like I just come out o'ta bush eh and I see this yammering aboot Valkoor be having 3k yars eh?
So, what is 3K yars, eh? 3KM worth, 3Kg worth? Now 3 kilo worth of yars is a mighty impressive feat dere eh. Sso, of course I be verra willing ta party with the marauders. I just finished hurrling and burrling down white water with the log drivers eh. So me, I should be ready for any dancing too, eh.

Now, ya just havin ta be given me time to finish this neck o'portaging, and don't worry, if the snow flies and the water freezes before the Thimblberry Moon sets, I'll just wake up the dogs and go by sled eh.

Wow, no idea where that came from, but congrata Valkoor, you really are a well liked pirate ( if there is such a thing) Can't wait to party...again!
Oh that was just delightful Mi Lady Di Winter. Where ever it came from, I DO hope your tracking skills are up to snuff to be able to find that particular personality again. Well done.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
CdeWinter on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
Ok, eh. So, like I just come out o'ta bush eh and I see this yammering aboot Valkoor be having 3k yars eh?
So, what is 3K yars, eh? 3KM worth, 3Kg worth? Now 3 kilo worth of yars is a mighty impressive feat dere eh. Sso, of course I be verra willing ta party with the marauders. I just finished hurrling and burrling down white water with the log drivers eh. So me, I should be ready for any dancing too, eh.

Now, ya just havin ta be given me time to finish this neck o'portaging, and don't worry, if the snow flies and the water freezes before the Thimblberry Moon sets, I'll just wake up the dogs and go by sled eh.

Wow, no idea where that came from, but congrata Valkoor, you really are a well liked pirate ( if there is such a thing) Can't wait to party...again!
Ok, Scarlet-- so I have no idea what you just said but I do seriously need to thank you anyways, because whatever it was, it is now responsible for me setting my own "Shootin' Corn Outta Me Nose, Eh- Distance Record" Any accomplishment is a good one, right?

Note to self, do not eat while reading a fellow Marauder's post. [~ now I know how you feel Chrissy ~]

And this "neck o'portaging" thingamilwaukee that you speak of, sounds rather fascinating. Don't they sell a 6 pack of them in the Crown Shop?

In all seriousness thank you very much Scarlet! I do hope to see you at the party and at your End of Summer one as well. You are always such a gracious host and an absolute true pleasure to be around-- be it here on the boards or partying in the Spiral.

Thanks again for helping me set a new record...and now I have to go watch Dudley Do-Right to figure out what you actually wrote!

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
In lieu of the overwhelming excitement from the surprise opening of the Nefawious Towah, in Test Realm, I propose that we resort to Plan B. I know many are super excited to give the Tower a good piratin' try (many times) and I think it would be best to help KI with the testing of bugs and such so that the updates can go Live as soon as possible.

So what do you all say about rescheduling the party for Friday August 29th so we can hit the Tower proper?

New "Night of the Nutball" party details

DATE: Friday, August 29
TIME: 6:30 Eastern (5:30 Central, 4:30 Mountain, 3:30 Pacific)
WHERE: Blood Shoals- Skull Island Skyway
REALM: Mordekai
ATTIRE: Still a "Yes"
Cool! Can't wait to meet you in game, Valkoor! See you there

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
Cool! Can't wait to meet you in game, Valkoor! See you there
Thanks Chris, it will be nice to meet you as well. Glad you can make it and I look forward to what should be another great party in the Spiral!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
You met his SON *Hands on hips* Valkoor, it's been forever since you promised me a meet up.

Seriously, well as serious as we can be concerning our beloved Valkoor. Congratulations are for sure in order. You are a mighty force on these boards. You are beyond helpful and extremely informative, generously supportive of all of us and to top it off you are down right silly to the max. I am so glad that the Yars are showing how much we love you. Well done Sir, beyond well done.
That's a really good idea, we should meet up and hangout somewhere! Hopefully we can do it in the united states.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
In lieu of the overwhelming excitement from the surprise opening of the Nefawious Towah, in Test Realm, I propose that we resort to Plan B. I know many are super excited to give the Tower a good piratin' try (many times) and I think it would be best to help KI with the testing of bugs and such so that the updates can go Live as soon as possible.

So what do you all say about rescheduling the party for Friday August 29th so we can hit the Tower proper?

New "Night of the Nutball" party details

DATE: Friday, August 29
TIME: 6:30 Eastern (5:30 Central, 4:30 Mountain, 3:30 Pacific)
WHERE: Blood Shoals- Skull Island Skyway
REALM: Mordekai
ATTIRE: Still a "Yes"
Although I know some of the hubbub and hilariousness has died down, we mustn't forget that our Valkoor is due some spoiling and back slapping. He bumped this party a fur piece from the announcement and I wanted to make sure you all remember to stop on by and give Valkoor some good teasing and well wishing.

Tomorrow (at the time I am typing this) Friday, Arrrrgust 29th
6:30pm Eastern (5:30 Central, 4:30 Mountain & 3:30 Pacific) time zones
Blood Shoals in the Skull Island Skyway
Mordekai Realm

Valkoor requests that we all have some sort of Attire on, the theme is up to your imaginations. See ya there.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Messenger: Sir Valkoor! The Queen of Marleybone wishes to see you!
(At Barkingham Palace)
Several Dogs stand by, at attention. A human, however, stands next to the Queen.
Queen: Valkoor, your friend here has told me many things about you, including that you have received over three-thousand 'Yars'. Come closer.
Valkoor comes closer and kneels. The human, George Gordon, starts the knighting procedure.
Queen: I hereby knight you, Sir Valkoor Olhen, of Marleybone!"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
GBalance101 on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
(At Barkingham Palace)
Several Dogs stand by, at attention. A human, however, stands next to the Queen.
Queen: Valkoor, your friend here has told me many things about you, including that you have received over three-thousand 'Yars'. Come closer.
Valkoor comes closer and kneels. The human, George Gordon, starts the knighting procedure.
Lol, how cool. I love the sound of that: Sir Valkoor the Victorious

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
GBalance101 on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
(At Barkingham Palace)
By George, I thank you....and I too like the sound of being knighted -- just watch my ears, please. To be a knight, a pirate, an admiral and a samoorai (currently wearing all General Tso gear...not me mind you, my pirate is), now that would be glorious! And to be knighted with bipedal dogs looking on, now that is legendary!

Thank you George, I appreciate the wonderful post and for the knighting.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I had fun at that party mate, it was great to see ye again me friend, can't wait for the next one haha har.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
I had fun too. It was my first time attending to one so please excuse my social awkwardness. I can't wait for the future ones and I'll have to keep up the good work at remembering.