Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Design Your Own Eyepatch Contest Question?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Hi! I have a question about the contest; is it okay to add eye and skin color to my entry? Even hair? I doubt it's relevant to decision making, I just want to make it look more like my pirate. Or should I just keep it as just the eyepatch design so you can see the entire eyepatch without hair in the way? I didn't plan on adding too much hair in the face, just some side bangs way off to the side.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Yarr matey!

You are welcome to be as creative as you'd like with the eyepatch template. So if you'd like to add skin, hair and eye color, you are welcome to do so. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
Yarr matey!

You are welcome to be as creative as you'd like with the eyepatch template. So if you'd like to add skin, hair and eye color, you are welcome to do so. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Does the created eyepatch for the contest in question require created level requirements, from no level to current maximum level, stat boosts, & perhaps one Power, etc., or is it not really necessary for it? Not that there aren't many available level 65+ eyepatches or anything. Just wondering.

Also, does the contest's winning eyepatch in question, with or without stat boosts, get to be made into the game for all other Pirates to enjoy?

Just asking.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy Trimond297,

You are welcome to imagine stats, powers or other information for the eyepatch if you like. But the contest's focus is on the creativity of the visuals of the design.

The winning design will not be added to the game, sorry.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy Trimond297,

You are welcome to imagine stats, powers or other information for the eyepatch if you like. But the contest's focus is on the creativity of the visuals of the design.

The winning design will not be added to the game, sorry.
Eh. I'm not disappointed or anything. It was worth asking, anyway.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Alas, I am having difficulty printing the page, but would like to enter the contest. May I draw the head, following the template reasonably closely? (I do want to add hair, and maybe a hat and earrings) Or should I make the eyepatch solo, and take a picture of that?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
From the answers I have seen, I suspect that would be just fine as the eyepatch is what it is all about. Plus with someone that has such a marvelous talent like you do, I think they will love whatever you come up with.