Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

wreck of victory second battle bug

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
okay not sure if this is a bug or not but one of the dogs destroyed a fire that was blocking them. i destroyed one so i'm not sure if its a bug but it seems kind of strange and ive never heard of it happening before or seen it happen it until now, can you tell me if its a bug or not.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
okay not sure if this is a bug or not but one of the dogs destroyed a fire that was blocking them. i destroyed one so i'm not sure if its a bug but it seems kind of strange and ive never heard of it happening before or seen it happen it until now, can you tell me if its a bug or not.
I don't think that is a bug. I have put out fires on my deck many times to cut down on the damage it will do when my crew needs to pass that way.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I've seen that happen too. But sometimes if the fire hurts friend and foe alike they will destroy them.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i don't really know, i don't think they have flanking (i should know :P) and its hurt a friend and foe both before they did nothing. and i didn't mean like set fires i meant the fires blocking them from helping. also once or twice they moved even when i didn't help them, they just attacked the stuff around them while i was just killing them all, sometimes i kill all the armada then free them. but i guess that's just me