Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

quest finder

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 04, 2014
okay ill say it i am a side quest junkie thats right i will do anything for side quest lets say i spend lots of time wandering around looking for side quest will you put a side quest finder so i can find side quest easily i know this is in wizard101 why can't it be in pirate101

love, wicked warwick lvl 12

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
wicked warwick on Jul 25, 2014 wrote:
okay ill say it i am a side quest junkie thats right i will do anything for side quest lets say i spend lots of time wandering around looking for side quest will you put a side quest finder so i can find side quest easily i know this is in wizard101 why can't it be in pirate101

love, wicked warwick lvl 12
Hi Warwick, welcome to the message boards. That is a commonly requested item and I am sure they have that one on the "To Do" list.

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
Hey, Warwick! I absolutely agree with you. I'm a quest junkie myself and would love a tool to help me find each and every side quest. We're paying for the game right? We should to get every minute of fun out of it we can.

~Gibbsie