Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what will be the most deadliest world?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 06, 2014
what will be the most deadliest world? it will be dragonspyre. ware is dragonspyre? will dragonspyre is avernus but the real name is dragonspyre i do know this from lots of things from a promotion the world said dragonspyre so if it is dragonspyre why do they call it avernus? if anyone knows please replay. anyways i was thinking about a pirate101 but like 3 movies almost. but the one i am thinking of will be called "pirate101 the desolation of dragonspyre" now if anyone has a good idea for it please replay.

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
Avernus is the skyway you go to when you go through DragonSpyre. So the world is still DragonSpyre.

Ivette Xavier, Oracle

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I'd say besides dragonspyre the most deadliest world is probably darkmoor just because of the monsters we have seen that have come from that world and the world sounds and looks gloomy and evil and just plain dark

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
I have no idea what this guy is saying. Can I get a translator?

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
For pirate101 maybe Dragonspyre, unless other worlds in the spiral beg the differ like Empyhra ( a potential/ planned world ) mention in wizard101 in weystira and by old cobb.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
the dragons are weak if your max, i kill them an average of 5 rounds (i go there if im bored) drakes don't drop anything because there creatures so don't waste your time.

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
626Eanostman123 on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
what will be the most deadliest world? it will be dragonspyre. ware is dragonspyre? will dragonspyre is avernus but the real name is dragonspyre i do know this from lots of things from a promotion the world said dragonspyre so if it is dragonspyre why do they call it avernus? if anyone knows please replay. anyways i was thinking about a pirate101 but like 3 movies almost. but the one i am thinking of will be called "pirate101 the desolation of dragonspyre" now if anyone has a good idea for it please replay.
What about Valencia? The home of our worst enemies is bound to be dangerous. Or El Dorado? That would probably de dangerous.