Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

awesome movie quotes!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
hey everyone this is bob :D i made this thread for saying yer favorite movie quotes. :D ok i shall start, ahem. STAY HOME AND EAT ALL THE FREAKIN CHIPS KIP!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
"Ello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." The Princess Bride

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds." The Mighty

"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?" & " I wanna live again. I wanna live again. Please, God, let me live again." It's A Wonderful Life

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
hey everyone this is bob :D i made this thread for saying yer favorite movie quotes. :D ok i shall start, ahem. STAY HOME AND EAT ALL THE FREAKIN CHIPS KIP!!
incase anyone does not get what i just said, that line is from napolian dynamite, it like the most epic movie ever made :D me and my uncle matt are always quoting it lol

Commodore
May 31, 2009
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring

"Shall I describe it to you, or would you like me to find you a box?" -Legolas, The Two Towers

"Certainty of death, small chance of success...what are we waiting for?" -Gimli, The Return of the King

I love the Lord of the Rings movies.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
"Look, I've impaled myself" Olaf, Frozen ( I hope I got it right )
"The pointy end goes into your enemy" Antonia Banderas, The Mask of Zorro

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
From the movie Airplane.

"Can you fly this plane and land it?"

"Surely you can't be serious!"

"I am serious....and don't call me Shirley!"

and this 'conversation' between Roger Murdock, Captain Oveur, Victor Basta and the Airport Tower (it's funnier if you notice their names and then just quickly read the quotes)

Roger Murdock: "Flight 2-0-9'er, you are cleared for take off."
Captain Oveur: "Roger!"
Roger Murdock: "Huh?"
Tower: "L.A. departure frequency 123 point 9'er."
Victor Basta: "Request vector, over."
Captain Oveur: "What?"
Tower: "Flight 2-0-9'er cleared for vector 324."
Roger Murdock: "We have clearance, Clarence."
Captain Oveur: "Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?"
Tower: "Tower's radio clearance, over!"
Captain Oveur: "That's Clarence Oveur. Over".
Tower: "Over."
Tower: "Roger, over!"
Roger Murdock: "What?"
Captain Oveur: "Huh?"
Victor Basta: "Who?"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Man more memories keep popping up.

"Once a king or queen of Narnia, always a king or queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens." & " He's not a tame lion." "No, but he is good" The Chronicles of Narnia The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.

[after Aslan roars in Trumpkin's face] "Do you see him now?" The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian

"In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there." The Chronicles of Narnia The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Pirates of the Caribbean quote:
Jack Sparrow: I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.
(To Norrington) I want you to know I was rooting for you. Know that.
Elizabeth... It would have never worked out between us darling. I'm sorry. Will...nice hat. Friends... This is the day that you will ALWAYS remember as the day that you- (trips on edge and falls off cliff)
Clever Sam Jones

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring

"Shall I describe it to you, or would you like me to find you a box?" -Legolas, The Two Towers

"Certainty of death, small chance of success...what are we waiting for?" -Gimli, The Return of the King

I love the Lord of the Rings movies.
so do i lol, when me and my uncle are playing video games or minecraft or something, when we see a huge group of bad guys or somthing we shout: FOR GONDOR!!!! then charge in lol. and most of the time when my uncle is at my house, we hear an overabundance of lord of the rings quotes. lol

Commodore
May 31, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
so do i lol, when me and my uncle are playing video games or minecraft or something, when we see a huge group of bad guys or somthing we shout: FOR GONDOR!!!! then charge in lol. and most of the time when my uncle is at my house, we hear an overabundance of lord of the rings quotes. lol
When I'm playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, half the time I randomly shout "Elendil!" right before I jump onto an enemy. Aragorn did it in the first LOTR movie at Amon Hen. My friends and I quote the movies all the time, and all of us are eagerly awaiting the Hobbit: There and Back Again. Our plan is that when all of the Hobbit movies come out on Blu-ray extended editions we're going to get together and watch all of the extended Hobbit and Lord of the Rings movies, which will add up to around 24 hours of movies.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
-Gandalf the Grey, The Fellowship of the Ring

Koda: "My name's not kid, it's Koda! C'mon, say it with me: Koh-duh"
Kenai: "Are you sure your mom didn't ditch you, Koh-duh?"
-Brother Bear

Gollum: "If Baggins loses, we eats it whole."
Bilbo: "Fair enough."
-The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Hermione: "That's Romilda Vane. She's only interested in you because she thinks you're the Chosen One"
Harry: "But I am the Chosen One."
*Hermione smacks Harry with a book*
Harry: "Sorry"
-Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Jul 25, 2014 wrote:
When I'm playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, half the time I randomly shout "Elendil!" right before I jump onto an enemy. Aragorn did it in the first LOTR movie at Amon Hen. My friends and I quote the movies all the time, and all of us are eagerly awaiting the Hobbit: There and Back Again. Our plan is that when all of the Hobbit movies come out on Blu-ray extended editions we're going to get together and watch all of the extended Hobbit and Lord of the Rings movies, which will add up to around 24 hours of movies.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
-Gandalf the Grey, The Fellowship of the Ring

Koda: "My name's not kid, it's Koda! C'mon, say it with me: Koh-duh"
Kenai: "Are you sure your mom didn't ditch you, Koh-duh?"
-Brother Bear

Gollum: "If Baggins loses, we eats it whole."
Bilbo: "Fair enough."
-The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Hermione: "That's Romilda Vane. She's only interested in you because she thinks you're the Chosen One"
Harry: "But I am the Chosen One."
*Hermione smacks Harry with a book*
Harry: "Sorry"
-Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Boramir: this city was once the jewel of our kingdom!! i place on light and beauty and music! and so it shall be once more! lets the armys of mordor know this: NEVER AGAIN shall the land of my people fall into enemy hands! this city of osgillieth has been reclaimed! FOR GONDOR!!!!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
"Suddenly the animator suffered a fatal heart attack" I challenge you to name the movie!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Jul 25, 2014 wrote:
"Suddenly the animator suffered a fatal heart attack" I challenge you to name the movie!
Um...well, you know, it was that movie with the guy on the screen, and he was talking, and stuff happened. Then at the end the screen went black and a lot of white words scrolled up.

As you can probably tell, I don't know what movie that quote is from.

"Your dad. The goose. That must have been quite a shock." -Kung Fu Panda 2 (LOL I love Kung Fu Panda!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Jul 25, 2014 wrote:
Monty Python of course. The Holy Grail.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
Monty Python of course. The Holy Grail.
Right! The Deus Ex Machina by which the Monty Python gang manage to escape the Black Beast of Arrrggghhh!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Oh my gosh! I can't believe i didn't think of this before! Doc Brown: "Marty, i didnt invent the time machine to win at gambling, i invented the time machine to travel through time!" back to the future part 2