Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Will Pet Feeding Eventually Come to Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
Pet Feeding is an option in Wizard101 in which you can feed unwanted items (that aren't houses, mounts, or other pets) to a Pet and get gold and a chance at reagents, treasure cards, or even Pet Experience.

I was curious if Pirate101 will get Pet Feeding at some point. I think it would make a great feature. When feeding an item to your pet you get gold and a chance at Doubloons, Treasures, Pet Snacks, Pet Gear, Reagents (when they come), and even Pet Experience. Besides, my pets are becoming quite the hungry, hungry critters these days.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Complete agree with you here, Cunning Finnigan! Instead of trashing that can of tuna/tomatoes I could feed them to my pet!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
Pet Feeding is an option in Wizard101 in which you can feed unwanted items (that aren't houses, mounts, or other pets) to a Pet and get gold and a chance at reagents, treasure cards, or even Pet Experience.

I was curious if Pirate101 will get Pet Feeding at some point. I think it would make a great feature. When feeding an item to your pet you get gold and a chance at Doubloons, Treasures, Pet Snacks, Pet Gear, Reagents (when they come), and even Pet Experience. Besides, my pets are becoming quite the hungry, hungry critters these days.
Oohhh now there is a fantastic idea for a way for solo players to get their hands of doubloons. The higher level item you feed the higher level doubloon you get. That would really help out those late night players that have to make those agonizing choices of walking away from quad locked chests.