Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weird & funny glitch I've discovered

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hello!
My secondary Swashbuckler, Darcy Abbott, recently bought the Buccaneer's Den. I decorated part of the area with Flower Petals from the housing vendor in MooShu. Here's the funny glitch part; when I'm mounted and ride over the flower petals, they flip me over, under the sand, completely upside down! And it doesn't matter what mount I use, any mount gets flipped over under the sand, almost completely disappearing from view! The Ankylosaur's feet are still visible and the head - upside down!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Further experiments with this glitch revealed that it doesn't work in the Villa of the Empire bundle or with the Jaguar, Panther or Mighty Steed mounts.
It does work in Castaway's Refuge ( Cutthroat bundle ), ALL Class Houses, Castaway's Cove and Buccaneer's Den.
The mounts that work with this glitch ( that I have used ) are: Flying Manta Ray, Pony, Pegasus & the Ankylosaur.
Try this for yourself and let me know what you think ( also what mount you used if different from my list. )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
Hello!
My secondary Swashbuckler, Darcy Abbott, recently bought the Buccaneer's Den. I decorated part of the area with Flower Petals from the housing vendor in MooShu. Here's the funny glitch part; when I'm mounted and ride over the flower petals, they flip me over, under the sand, completely upside down! And it doesn't matter what mount I use, any mount gets flipped over under the sand, almost completely disappearing from view! The Ankylosaur's feet are still visible and the head - upside down!
Oh I gotta see pictures of this. Have you made an album on Central yet?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
anecorbie on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
Hello!
Awww, I can't try this out since I don't have a mount...or a house. I'd love to see it happen, that sounds hilarious!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
Oh I gotta see pictures of this. Have you made an album on Central yet?
I don't know how to do that.